Collapse
No announcement yet.

#4.8 "We'll Always Have Bourbon Street"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm so that poor girl was counting bricks for seventy years good lord this sire bond is not a good thing, I don't think Damon will go through with releasing Elena so that is gonna blow up in his face. If the bond affects your actions not your feelings then Elena has been influenced because before she was sired although she had feelings for Damon, she still chose Stefan, that was her action.

I wasn't a fan of the flashback because it made no sense, they wanted to show Damon being selfless so why then did Damon show up causing havoc in S1? and why aren't Damon and Stefan sired to Katherine? lazy writing for me

I think Elena had a cheek bringing up Caroline/Damon as he was compelling and biting her, nobody wants abuse like that. Urgh I can't stand Elena this season.

Well damn Shady Shane is really shady, he's sending Bonnie down a really dark path and she's clueless to it, not good.
    Last edited by Lori; 12-11-2012, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Maybe you need to rewatch the morning after ep with Caroline/Damon. She wanted NOTHING to do with him, was scared out of her mind and even tried to fight her way free. Damon HAD to compell her and repeatedly compell her. Every time he has sex with her after that, is nothing less then rape. I'm hugely disappointed with Elena seemingly not remembering this fact during the bathtub scene.

Rebekah clearly tells Stefan over the phone that in order to protect the family, Elena must die, no tantrum there. Rebekah is prone to them, yes, but not then. Not saying Matt should immediatly outright forgive her or anything, Elena is one of his closest freinds and he was in the truck as well afterall, but I see why she had to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlord367
        If there are any direct quotes from Damon of season one that verbalize Damon compelling Caroline to have sex with him, I would love to hear them. He did compel her for his bloodlust and such, but never once compelled her into having sex with him. She was interested in him from the Pilot.
        Damon compelled Caroline to not be afraid of him so that she would continue to have sex with him. That is rape.

Rebekah killed Elena in a tantrum, not to protect anyone.
        Evil Alaric was going to kill all of the Originals. Rebekah had to kill Elena to protect herself and her remaining siblings.

The Originals are not "plagued" with love triangles? Klaus is in a love square right now.
        Klaus barely gets any screen time this season and he is only used as a comic relief. There has only been one episode that was devoted to his relationship with Caroline. The main love triangle gets far too much screen time and that is all that this show is about now.

I am pretty sure that Klaus isn't the only Original though. Elijah, Kol, and Rebekah are not involved in any love triangles. Oh wait, they don't even get screen time.

Comment

I still prefer the books to the tv show. I find myself not really clear on what's going on at times lol..... I don't know if that's because I have lost interest or there's just too much going on...... prob the first. I think the show would benefit from a change of scenery or some shake-ups with the main cast (someone going away for a while and having an adventure).

Comment

I'd like to see Damon go away and have an adventure.

Comment

I haven't watched this episode and after reading this thread, I'm not sure I want to.

Comment

The Delena morning sex was even better than their first time. I'm shocked they could show that much on a CW show. Really glad they got away with it. And then Damon getting Elena ready for school. They are so adorable. It's sad that Damon's happiness didn't last long. He can't go two episodes without having to face another selfless action. And finding out that he had to let his brother go in the 1940s because he wanted wants best for him... heartbreaking. At least Elena defended Damon when her judgmental friend attacked him.

I thought Stefan was okay this episode. He had some funny lines.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎