Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Vendetta" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe that's it. It doesn't sound natural I guess

Comment

I really would have preferred to see a Sicilian actress as Helena. Not that Jessica's doing a bad job, but she doesn't look or sound the part of 'mafia princess.'

Oh well. I'm with you, Craig. I have no patience for love triangles because everyone involved comes out looking badly and it's just annoying.

Comment

Even though I'm not feeling the romantic part of this episode, I do think it's a great lesson for Oliver, which makes it well placed and well timed. I really do like and respect that these producers look into "how does this affect Oliver" rather than "ooh! shiny guest star!"

Comment

Love the purple bits in Helena's Huntress costume.

Comment

i kept thinking scooby doo when she was saying mysteries lol

Comment

Felicity the tech girl for two people.

Comment

Felicity=Velma?

And that is a good point. I like that Oliver's is growing from the guest star's appearance instead of taking a backseat to her story. I also liked that he's trying to set her on the right path and showing that he's learned a bit himself and is starting to figure out what sort of hero he wants to/needs to be.

Comment

Came into the episode late. Kinda thought everyone overreacted to the dinner scene,but that kind of stuff is typical for a show like this. It made Helena seem way too emotionally unstable. Didnt like that. Glad to see Felicity back though!

Comment

Originally posted by dreamsofnever
                    Felicity=Velma?

And that is a good point. I like that Oliver's is growing from the guest star's appearance instead of taking a backseat to her story. I also liked that he's trying to set her on the right path and showing that he's learned a bit himself and is starting to figure out what sort of hero he wants to/needs to be.
                    Yup a Blonde Velma.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                      Yup a Blonde Velma.
                      Now we need to find the rest of the Scooby Gang. Lol. Laurel as a brunette Daphne? and Oliver as Shaggy with Dig as Fred? hee.

Comment

Originally posted by God-Man
                        Came into the episode late. Kinda thought everyone overreacted to the dinner scene,but that kind of stuff is typical for a show like this. It made Helena seem way too emotionally unstable. Didnt like that. Glad to see Felicity back though!
                        I think they are trying to make Helena emotionally unstable/wreckless. That's just her character, I think? She acts on emotion and that's why she does what she does

Comment

nice fast throat slice

Comment

Pearl! <3 I mean, Kelly Hu!

Comment

I figure if Helena's Huntress and Laurel's Black Canary, Felicity is the Oracle of this Birds of Prey team.

Comment

All this gunfire in that beautiful house...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎