Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Queen Of Hearts" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regina knows Hook? Hmmmm!

Comment

Cracking up at Regina using magic to remove Killian's hook and then just shuts the door like a normal person.

Originally posted by KSiteTV
      Hook, you be nice to Belle!
      VILLAINY!

Comment

Gosh, Lana Parrilla is so good.

Comment

Hook and Regina sitting on a tree....

Comment

Am I supposed to be confused on if I'm on Team Hook or Team "The Dark One?"

Comment

i always like the different title cards for each episode.

Comment

Regina looks like she actually feels bad for David... maybe because she knows David is important to Henry.

Can Henry kiss his grandpa? He truly loves him, right? Or does it have to be a romantic love's kiss?

Comment

Do they know Hook is with Cora?

Comment

I forget, did we ever find out why Cora didn't get cursed? Or should we just assume Regina made it so her mother couldn't come through?

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                      Do they know Hook is with Cora?
                      I have a feeling Mr. Gold knows and that's why he's so against whoever coming through...

Comment

Whoa, is this a call back to him learning Emma's name in the pilot?

Comment

Regina looks like she actually feels bad for David... maybe because she knows David is important to Henry.

Can Henry kiss his grandpa? He truly loves him, right? Or does it have to be a romantic love's kiss?
                          well emma kissed henry cause she loved him so i assume henry could kiss charming but henry im not sure has had that loving connection yet with his grandparents still you only started a relationship with them now.

Comment

I forget, did we ever find out why Cora didn't get cursed? Or should we just assume Regina made it so her mother couldn't come through?
                            Cora was with those in The Haven, wherever that was supposed to be. I don't think that was ever totally explained.

EMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEM MAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMA EMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEM MAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMA EMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEM MAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMA EMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMA

Comment

Isn't it nice when a series is consistent and doesn't forget about certain things.

Comment

Im sure that will be answered in this episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎