Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Queen Of Hearts" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They found a way through

Comment

• oh man cant wait for new episodes.

Comment

• They made it after all

Comment

• january 6th? not a long wait at all.

Comment

• At least it's only a month wait!

Comment

• Regina's breaking my heart...

Comment

• One question I had after this episode was: What happened to Cora AFTER she was pushed into the mirror? We know she was sent to Wonderland, but how did she actually become The Queen of Hearts? I really don't think she just popped up and declared herself one of Wonderland's queens. I mean, c'mon...
                Last edited by Aries83; 12-04-2012, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aries83
                  One question I had after this episode was: What happened to Cora AFTER she was pushed into the mirror? We know she was sent to Wonderland, but how did she actually become The Queen of Hearts? I really don't think she just popped up and declared herself one of Wonderland's queens. I mean, c'mon...
                  Actually, I'm pretty sure that's EXACTLY what she did. With the amount of powers that she has, who would really stand up to her?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonatus
                    Actually, I'm pretty sure that's EXACTLY what she did. With the amount of powers that she has, who would really stand up to her?
                    So, we're just supposed to believe that she popped up there and Wonderland didn't already have a queen before she arrived? Yeah, right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aries83
                      So, we're just supposed to believe that she popped up there and Wonderland didn't already have a queen before she arrived? Yeah, right.
                      Well no. But we can believe that she showed up, obliterated the previous queen, and took over.

Heck, it wouldn't even be surprising to learn that she stole the Queen's heart (literally, not romantically) without anyone noticing at some point, used it to control the previous queen and make her establish Cora as a higher up in the court, then made the Queen kill herself so that Cora could take over (in a more twisted Jafar type of role).

Remember, she was gone for a pretty decent amount of time. For what we know, from the time that she was sent through the mirror to the time Regina goes to retrieve her dad, she could have easily gone in, killed off the old queen, and because of her overwhelming power, easily stole the crown.
                      Last edited by Leonatus; 12-05-2012, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Maybe Wonderland did not have a specific ruler when Cora landed there and she conquered it with her magic. Or she overthrew the previous ruler whoever that may have been (not necessarily a king or queen of hearts, that's probably Cora's thing).

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎