Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville Season 11: "Detective" Digital Week 12 (11/30/12)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallville Season 11: "Detective" Digital Week 12 (11/30/12)

Smallville Season 11: "Detective" Digital Week 12 (11/30/12)

A new chapter of "Detective" is out today!

Here's info on where you can get it:

Talk about it here!
    __________________________________________________ __
    10: Fortress of Solitude
    0%
    9:
    0%
    8:
    0%
    7:
    0%
    6:
    0%
    5:
    0%
    4:
    0%
    3:
    0%
    2:
    0%
    1: Crimie Alley
    0%

The poll is expired.

This was a good last chapter. Wrapped everything up, while also ending with some surprises.

Oh, and look, Chlollie have a little archer on the way. Totally saw that coming.
    Last edited by harryandginnyfanatic; 11-30-2012, 10:19 AM.

Comment

amazing issue the Lois and night wing was great superman bats amazing once again the art better great
      10/ 10

Comment

I was not a fan of Kevin West's art in Chapter 10 or this week, but apart from that, I loved the issue and the arc immensely.

Can't wait for Haunted!!!

Comment

Great issue to end Detective. Lois and Nightwing was great Worlds Finest awesome and Detective as a whole arc was really good.

Can't wait for Haunted next.

Comment

Otis is like a big kid. He sees snow and wants to go outside. And Lex says "go play".

Comment

Great episode overall! Can't wait for Haunted!

Comment

Thank goodness it's over.

Comment

Not a bad end to an arc that got pretty tiring overall. Setting up Lex's new tack with Tess is the only substantial positive about the last few chapters.

Something that bugged me about this chapter, though. Clark mentions Alfred to Bruce when he visits him in the alley. I'm fairly certain we haven't seen or heard of Alfred throughout the entire "episode" to that point. Yes, we all know who Alfred is and his relationship to Bruce, but it comes off as bad writing to mention a character who up to that point had not been introduced in the story. For all intents and purposes, this is the first time the character of Batman and his world are introduced to the audience. Assuming the audience already knows so much about this new character is bad work on a writer's part.

Comment

Wasn't a fan of the episode in general, but it wrapped up in strong fashion. Plenty of thing to look forward to as Haunted approaches.

Maybe even CLARK LUTHOR!

Comment

This was a very good issue. However, the artwork took me right out of most of it.

Note to Chris Cross: I apologize for my previous negative comments on your artwork. You are an artistic god compared to this guy.

The Chlollie scene was perfect... I think. I mean, that was Chlollie right? Not some random blonde couple? Except for the subject matter, I would have never guessed it was them.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                        Wasn't a fan of the episode in general, but it wrapped up in strong fashion. Plenty of thing to look forward to as Haunted approaches.

Maybe even CLARK LUTHOR!
                        CLARK LUTHOR!!!! would be fantastic....provided he's still the evil Ultraman.

And Tess needs to be transferred into Lois' mind. No, really that would be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                          CLARK LUTHOR!!!! would be fantastic....provided he's still the evil Ultraman.

And Tess needs to be transferred into Lois' mind. No, really that would be fun.
                          Nice to see something never change.

Who knows, maybe the destruction of Earth 2 that AU Chloe talked about was caused by Clark Luthor. When you combine him and AI Jor-El you get mass murderer at best.

Comment

Glad it's over. Thumbs down on the art. Moving on to Haunted.

Comment

Gave it an 8. Not a fan of the art too. He draws the female characters great, but makes Clark and Bruce look like in their late 40s. Seems weird to me. Other than that, good conclusion. Detective showcased Batman in a good way, it was action packed and as a whole I'm pleased with how it turned out and loved the teases for Haunted. One thing I didn't understand was why Clark needed Freeze's power cells to create snow. Couldn't he use his freeze breath just like he did in S9?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎