No announcement yet.

#4.7 "My Brother's Keeper"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm where to start lol alot I liked here but a lot I hated too

I don't like Stefan's behaviour in this ep, he was OOC for me because normally he would put Elenas feelings for her brother ahead of saving her, unless the regret of not saving her first from that water has changed him

I loved Caroline, she basically says and feels how I do about Damon and Elena lol it's just way creepy that she basically does as he says, unsired I think Elena will regret how quickly she jumped into bed with Damon. I'm glad a lot of stuff now makes sense re the blood bag fiasco etc.... I'm not saying Elena doesn't have feelings for Damon but I don't think Elena would be happy for Stefan to be forced to leave his own house so her and Damon can have sex ewe. For me it was sex as it wasn't romantic in my view, having it cut between the Stefan/Caroline conversation also made it feel wrong. Also what's wrong Elena staying with Bonnie or Caroline?

I wish Klaus hadn't killed aunt Jenna etc. and then maybe I could start to enjoy seeing how he is with Caroline.

Shady Shane and Hayley did not see that coming lol he has his fingers in a lot of pies

Comment

Originally posted by Raistlin
      I am so over Elena that the above totally expresses my feelings. And the fact that Stefan and Damon are carrying on with the same sickening girl is a turn off, too.
      How is Elena sickening? I don't get the Elena hate. I don't like that she's a vampire. But she's really done nothing that screams horrible person. And now that we know she's sired to Damon we can see why she's going all crazy. It's not her fault they're fighting over her. Before this confused vamp/siredElena, she was very loyal and open about how much she cares for Stefan.

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
        Hmm where to start lol alot I liked here but a lot I hated too

I don't like Stefan's behaviour in this ep, he was OOC for me because normally he would put Elenas feelings for her brother ahead of saving her, unless the regret of not saving her first from that water has changed him

I loved Caroline, she basically says and feels how I do about Damon and Elena lol it's just way creepy that she basically does as he says, unsired I think Elena will regret how quickly she jumped into bed with Damon. I'm glad a lot of stuff now makes sense re the blood bag fiasco etc.... I'm not saying Elena doesn't have feelings for Damon but I don't think Elena would be happy for Stefan to be forced to leave his own house so her and Damon can have sex ewe. For me it was sex as it wasn't romantic in my view, having it cut between the Stefan/Caroline conversation also made it feel wrong. Also what's wrong Elena staying with Bonnie or Caroline?

I wish Klaus hadn't killed aunt Jenna etc. and then maybe I could start to enjoy seeing how he is with Caroline.

Shady Shane and Hayley did not see that coming lol he has his fingers in a lot of pies
        I agree it was very OOC. I think it would've been more in character for Damon to be the one to risk Jeremy, and Stefan to go looking for another hunter.

Comment

It's like they're doing role reversal now that Damon is with Elena it's such lazy writing, Stefan isn't Damon and vice versa.

Comment

But someone has osted before that this whole crazy acting Stefan is becaose he feels abt letting Elena really die saving matt ove her. And plus he knows (as everyone knows as well) that Damon would never do that.he wouldn´t care for anyone´s life but Elena´s and so she would still be a human now. damon toldhim so in #1. And I think knowing thatmakes Stefan even more crazy and desperate to get Elena cured. He already has a Hunter in hand why bother looking for another one who they are totally clueless abt the identity? I understand Stefan and I think it´s a good thing to show not only for himself but to the others as well that, afterall, he and damon are very much alike despite everything.

Comment

Well, even when they are not together, Stefan is still trying to find ways to control Elena. She even told him she does NOT want the cure, and what did he do? He told Caroline that he will continue searching for it. I think this is the episode where all my hope for Stefan being redeemed vanished. Turning people into vampires and forcing Jeremy to kill them... just wow.

Sadly, this is also the episode where Caroline's character was destroyed. She has a right to be mad at Damon, so I am not asking her to forgive him, but Elena's love life is none of her business, especially since Caroline wants Elena to get back with an abusive ex boyfriend. (Caroline is probably just projecting her fears associated with her failing relationship with Tyler and feelings for Klaus onto Elena, but that's a different topic that I don't want to get into.)

When Elena told Damon that he was the reason she and Stefan broke up... the look on his face. I will never forget it. THAT is happiness. That is Damon, for the first time, being told that he means something to someone. All of Damon's insecurities fade away, and he's happy. And the SEX SCENE. Perfect. I think the timing was fine. There has been sexual tension building for four seasons. And Stefan did end his relationship with Elena because she loved Damon more than him, so why wait to start something with Damon? There was no reason to wait, so I'm glad they got right into it. The passion in the dance, the kiss, and the sex was far greater than anything Stelena ever had.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎