No announcement yet.

Don's....alive?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don's....alive?

Now, I know this may sound a bit nuts, but think about this idea for a second...

what if, as much as Azazel had Jessica killed for Sam to return to hunting, Don was resurrected by the angels(assumingly, Naomi and her pals) to break off whatever Sam has going to return to hunting? It might sound a bit off and it could raise questions as to why the angels would want the Winchesters so bad for this job, but it does seem suspicious that Don is now all a sudden alive. You'd think if there was a chance Don was alive, Amelia would have found out in those last eight months. So, doing the opposite of what Azazel wanted to get Sam back in the game and perhaps Amelia and Sam did spend one more last night together but that ate at Sam for letting Amelia cheat with him, so he just left.

And what if it was Don that was watching while Sam left the house in the season premiere?

This episode has kind of confirmed the idea that's being tossed around that Sam actually had a mental breakdown after Dean's death (he is dead as far as Sam knows) and Amelia is his dreamland. Too much reference to dreams and escaping into them this episode to deny it now. Cas also seemed to know what Sam was talking about with the conversation inside Fred Jones (sorry gotta love that) as it perhaps related to himself, or he knows what went on with Sam and his breakdown. Remember that Cas took on Lucifer to save Sam, which also could have made them somehow connected....

The lighting during these "flashbacks" is also starkly lit, almost as if on fire. It used to be warm and inviting and detailed and vivid, but now it's too harsh IMO. Focus is on what's in front and around Sam, but nothing "outside" his box.

And...."Don" is alive. Okay....with Sam's reaction to that bit of news, I saw terror with Sam....a bit over the top to be jealousy or sadness...."Don" being alive...."Dean" being alive. I think this is when Sam started to realize that he was dreaming. Don is actually Dean now alive, threatening to ruin his fantasy world. This also goes well with the fact that Sam is very off this season....how he breaks loose from fantasy rests in the person watching outside on the first episode. Amelia also said that first line..."My hero" when Sam took ownership of the dog. That creeped me out....

Amelia's father. There is something wrong with him....he is a player in this fantasy. I'm thinking Angels are tweaking with Sam...but it could be something else....

I think perhaps Amelia is real, but she is a puppet too.

THIS is what Supernatural is great at....the arcs between the arcs between Heaven and Hell and the brothers themselves....and Cas? I just LOVE this version of Cas....the three of them interacting, Team Free Will....again, Supernatural at its best.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
      And what if it was Don that was watching while Sam left the house in the season premiere?
      My very first thought upon the reveal that Don is alive. Though if Amelia's husband is alive why was she still living with Sam when he left her like that)?

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎