Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Hunteri Heroici?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Hunteri Heroici?

what did you think?
    10 - The love for this episode made my heart go KaBoom.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Connect me with Acme cause I need an anvil to drop on this episode.
    0%

Loved it! Loved it! I need to rewatch it to catch the parts that I didn't see because I was laughing too much.....! Lots of hints were dropped in this episode, not like the anvils, but I really want to give this episode an 11......

Comment

"Who gives a..." *car horn*

Cat: Dumbass.

Greatest pieces of dialogue I have seen in this series, lol. Just a great episode, and as always, they mix the wacky with a storyline that just feels wonderful at the end. And Castiel spending time with Fred for a little while was a pretty good ending to the episode. It's as if Castiel feels alone in this world, even with him being an angel.

Comment

Why do we have to watch these flashbacks of Sam's boring life?

Other than that, the episode was pretty good.

Comment

I was just thinking....who was the voice of the cat????

And my thoughts are the cat should have said "ass-butt"

Comment

Bob Singer voiced the cat, who also has the name BOB on his tag.

Comment

^ Cool, didn't notice that. That was an awesome moment by the way. I wish we would have gotten more moments like that, oh well, good episode nonetheless.

Comment

I loved this episode and thought it as funny and great (okay, with the exception of the Amelia flashbacks! That's the only thing that kept it from being a 10.).

The beginning with the heart thing was classic cartoon stuff. Sam passing Mrs. Tran to Dean who hangs up? So cute.

The whole talking bit between Cas and Dean was fun and Cas telling them he doesn't want to have anything to do with Heaven anymore (which, for those of us watching and knowing about Naomi, was interesting). Cas and his declaration he wants to be a hunter and the boys' reactions were priceless!
                Also, loved the fight over shotgun and Sam basically pushing Cas out of the way! Hee.

The scene at the morgue and Cas using his abilities then being schooled by (very in sync) Winchesters was great. And Cas going all 'bad cop' was great. The reveal that the wife knew and was having her own affair was a nice twist. And Dean's line about "best wife ever" was so very Dean.

Loved the mention of Roman Industries and the crash and burn. And I liked the female detective as well. Cas watching cartoons and equating them to God and humans was nice

The anvil splat was gross and Dean using Cas as muscle was a nice touch. Then the scene in the motel room between Dean and Cas. I thought Cas was afraid to go back to Heaven because of being judged. That he is afraid of what he might do to himself? Great twist.

Agents Crosby and Nash and poor Cas with no ID. The old lady hitting on Cas and then the whole cat thing. "I'll interrogate the cat" indeed, Cas.

Okay, Mike Farrell as someone from the boys' past? (the guy who gave them both their first beer?) Loved it. And his name being Fred Jones was a nice homage to Looney Tunes artist Chuck Jones. The altering reality thing brought back Jesse the anti-christ kid a bit. And the doc using that poor guy to commit crimes? I knew immediately that we were leading up to a "What's up Doc?" moment. Sure enough...

The freeze frame and the labels (I was right about the title of the episode, yay!) was terrific. "bring a gun to a gag fight" was also a great line. (lots of good quips in this one. I started a quote thread for them all!)

Sam's speech in Fred's head. So obvious that it was not just for Fred but for himself and for Cas as well. I felt really bad for Fred having to have an angel lobotomy though. I know Cas said he's happy but still--!

Dean offering Cas shotgun and then another Naomi moment. Cas finding his own way was something I figured was going to happen.

I have to admit here that I pretty much skipped the Amelia flashbacks. (I read about them online, just can't stand watching them.) BTW, did anyone notice that the Dad was from the Season 1 episode Phantom Traveler? He was the guy who called the boys about the plane.

So, great fun (again, except the flashbacks), could have done with more Mike F. though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
                  Why do we have to watch these flashbacks of Sam's boring life?

Other than that, the episode was pretty good.
                  I thought the same thing lol......

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎