Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Tomorrow People (CW 2013) - Original KSiteTV Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still wish it could have been Laura Vandervoort. "Carol" in the original series was a blonde so I kept picturing blonde for "Cara." (Never mind that "Cara" sounds like "Kara" and... there we go with Laura again). Peyton List should be decent, I guess. I think the bigger thing is making sure the WHOLE cast comes together nicely.

Also, how old is Peyton List? In the script she seems to have a little bit of a triangle with Stephen, who is a teenager... is she young enough that that might not get creepy?

Comment

She is 26 she was born in 1986.

Comment

Since Steven R. McQueen probably wonīt be returning to TVD (poor Jeremy) I bet my ten fingers that he will join the cast of the Tomorrow People, either as John or Stephen! My money is on Stephen though

The same thing happend with Colin Hanks on Roswell during S2! They had to kill of his character because Colin wanted to move on to other projects and he got A LOT of new offers from casting directors...

Comment

I'd love to see him on Tomorrow People, but I'd almost prefer to see him as John. Stephen can't play a teenager forever, and I think to play the strong John would give him a chance to shine as a different character rather than Jeremy 2.0.

They also need to find someone who kinda looks like Peyton List to play Cara's brother, Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
            She is 26 she was born in 1986.
            I thought she was older for some reason. That's not too bad.

BTW, I've already set up a TP Twitter feed if you all want to be among the first to follow: http://twitter.com/TomorrowTV

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
              I'd love to see him on Tomorrow People, but I'd almost prefer to see him as John. Stephen can't play a teenager forever, and I think to play the strong John would give him a chance to shine as a different character rather than Jeremy 2.0.

They also need to find someone who kinda looks like Peyton List to play Cara's brother, Russell.
              I am still quite obsessed with your casting choice for John: Matt Lanter! Thatīs why I suggested Steven McQueen for Stephen

I wish theyīd hurry up and anounnce the full cast already! BTW, how many characters will be in the pilot? Is Cara the only female character in the pilot?

Comment

I think there are other female Tomorrow People but they're not major, from what I can remember.

There's also a character named Astrid, Stephen's best friend, kind of a Chloe type... my choice for her would be Malese Jow (yes, another TVD person!)

Comment

What about Connor Jessup as Stephen? He seems to be the right age for the character and he may be available to shoot the pilot because heīs done shooting S3 of Falling Skies!

Comment

Connor Jessup would be great for Stephen; just the right age (he's 18 by now isn't he?) But, wouldn't he be tied up with Falling Skies Season 4?

He's kind of become one of the main characters of that show, so I doubt they could do without him.

Comment

Just looked it up: Connor Jessup is 18. So yes, he'd be perfect, if not for shooting more Falling Skies. (Assuming they get a Season 4)

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                        Just looked it up: Connor Jessup is 18. So yes, he'd be perfect, if not for shooting more Falling Skies. (Assuming they get a Season 4)
                        Yeah, I know, but they only film 10 episodes for each season.. I donīt know where they wil be filming Tomorrow People but if the film in Canada, Connor could probably do both shows, Falling Skies and Tomorrow People... Just a thought

Comment

Looks like that Stephen Amell won't be alone on The CW this fall as his cousin Robbie Amell has been cast as the character "Stephen" ! - news was announced by The Hollywood Reporter!

Comment

I like Robbie, but I do think he's a bit old to be playing a high schooler. I'm also wondering if they'll change the character name now - having Stephen Amell's cousin playing "Stephen" could be kind of confusing!

In the original series, Stephen was VERY young.... I kind of took "breaking out" as an analogy for puberty. In this case, Robbie Amell probably "broke out" like 10 years ago! But we'll see.

Comment

LOL WUT? Stephen Amell's cousin!!!!!! Haha.
                              But honestly, Tomorrow People is booking really hot main leads.

Comment

Mark Pellegrino will play Jedikiah Price in "The Tomorrow People"! - It was just announced by Deadline.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎