No announcement yet.

#3.4 "Killer Within"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #3.4 "Killer Within"

Talk about the 11/4/12 episode of The Walking Dead here!
    10 - Killer
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Blah
    0%

About time! Looks like the most useless character on the show is finally getting written out....T-dog.

Comment

Lori's death was so sad and her last words to Carl made me

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
        Lori's death was so sad and her last words to Carl made me
        JFC!

I was watching it with my brother and a friend and we were all weeping , pretending we were laughing 'cause we kind of hated Lori and joked about wanting her dead but when it happened it was just too sad...

*CRIES*

Ricks reaction was amazing... that was a powerful scene

Comment

10!10!10!

This season is so much better than last season.

Gah, that scene with Lori dying was

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
            About time! Looks like the most useless character on the show is finally getting written out....T-dog.
            Look how quickly they replaced him, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonatus
              Look how quickly they replaced him, too.

Comment

I never thought I'd cry over Lori, because of that Queen Bee attitude of hers.
                But her final words with Carl....
                And then Maggie coming in the courtyard with that baby...
                And Carl's face and body language as Rick looked at him and realized what had happened...
                And Rick's heart wrenching breakdown....

Holy moly. I cried. I cried.

And to lose T-Dog, too?!

Comment

I didn't cry over Lori dying. I was sorta relieved, I hated her character. However, Rick's reacting had me tearing up like a little baby. I felt so bad for him. This is going to make him short tempered.

I'm real impressed with how this season has kept pace. Every episode has been good...they finally got past most of the character development. The only thing I hate is that there's only 6 to 9 minutes in between the 4 to 5 minute commercials! More show, less commercials!

Comment

This episode...man, this episode...

Giving it a 10. That's all I can say.

Comment

I loved this episode but... HOW DID THAT KID SURVIVE?! That guy that Rick left in the yard with the zombies. And... when did he become a zombie expert? When Rick and co. went to help the jailhouse survivors clear out an area of the prison for themselves, they didn't even know to aim for the head. Suddenly the runaway kid knows how to coax zombies to a certain area? He knows that noise will draw them out. I get luring them into the area where Rick and co. are living but why make the whole jail a target? Was he suicidal? What was his plan. It just seems so contrived! I dunno.

Besides that I thought the episode was fantastic. I feel sorry for Rick because I know that he'll hear Shane's voice in his head saying: You don't have what it takes to protect Lori. But what Rick did wrong was being lukewarm. Either do it Dale's way or man up and shoot him in the head (I hesitate to call that Shane's way). Rick was willing to kill the runaway kid but was squeamish about watching him die out there. GRR!

I agree with everyone else. I cried buckets. Lori's speech to Carl was beautiful. I love the way she called him the best thing she ever did. I think she really does love and admire Rick even though she's more compatible with Shane romance wise. She just doesn't understand or gel well with Rick's uncompromising goodness. I know he's really dark this season but... yeah.

T-DOG!!! Hero's death 100% <3 <3 <3

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎