Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Tallahasee" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one not liking who they chose to be Henry's father? Considering that Henry is the grandson of Prince Charming, I assumed his father would end up being someone similar -- at least in terms of what he would stand for as a person.

Instead, they chose someone who's basically a con artist and a lowlife? I don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
      My new theory is Neal is Robin Hood.
      Steal from the rich...........to fill his own poor pockets. I'm not sure he is even Robin Hood.........I can't see him going back with the rest of the crowd to FTL, unless they assure him they have drugs there.
      Last edited by jpfort1957; 11-05-2012, 03:51 PM.

Comment

There is a better chance that Bae was one of the one night stands that Emma talks about.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
          Pinocchio is my hero!! I love that he is Emma's guardian angel. Also no way did sweet innocent Baelfire grow up to be a sleazebag (a nice one but still a sleazebag) like Neal...just not possible. Plus no way would Baelfire have given Emma the stolen watch, which was evidence to a crime. My new theory is Neal is Robin Hood.
          I like that idea! But how did he get out of Storybrooke?

Comment

Why are people assuming that Neal is a supernatural creature?

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            ok why would a giant walking around in his own world shake thing? thats like us walking around our house and making it shake.
            We actually do shake things, we're just too big to notice.

To smaller creatures, such as bugs or snakes, the vibrations are extremely noticeable.

I was very impressed that they made the room shake, good fact checking on their part.
            Last edited by DA_Champion; 11-05-2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
              Why are people assuming that Neal is a supernatural creature?

We actually do shake things, we're just too big to notice.

To smaller creatures, such as bugs or snakes, the vibrations are extremely noticeable.

I was very impressed that they made the room shake, good fact checking on their part.
              Guess you got a point since we were looking from Emma and Hooks POV. Just seems weird that it looks like its shaking where its built for giants to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtgirlTexas
                he could have left and leaving means he forgot who his fairy tale character is and since his real world version might just be a crook and not a helper once he left the town thats all he was. a normal human so even with the curse broken he would still think he was a normal person.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtgirlTexas
                  He might have stolen one of the beans from the giants, since he's into that.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎