Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Crocodile" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Munnag
    well, lets believe that as well...but how did Snow knew that she can just walk through fairy land without knowing that its exist. she walked out of the Lancelot camp like she knew the place.
    She didn't know what she would find; she didn't know what was left of the castle, if I remember correctly. I think cause she was back home there seemed to be an overconfidence in her though things had changed since she last saw her home.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-21-2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• I am still hoping Bae is Peter Pan and still a kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Munnag
        And how did Snow/Emma manage to travel to their castle in Fairy land through lands? Isn't a different domain?
        when Cora pushed by Regina through mirror, she wasn't sent to a place where she won't be able to come back to fairy land.

I still think some connection is missing here..
        I agree with you. The fact that Emma and Snow were able to reach the castle in THEIR kingdom proves that the area of land that was spared by the curse wasn't Neverland.

I'm assuming that, BEFORE the curse was unleashed, BOTH Regina and Rumple knew that a small area would be spared just in case. What Rumple didn't know was that Regina created the "cross-the-line-lose-your-memory" loophole, which was why he was so angry when he found out about it.

They have already established that FTL was frozen for 28 years -- the same time Storybrooke was cursed. This was proven when Mulan told Aurora she and Phillip set out to find her, but were "frozen" and couldn't continue their search.

I'm assuming that when the curse was unleashed, FTL froze as stated by Mulan. When the curse was BROKEN, time in FTL resumed, but EVERYBODY (no matter where they were or what kingdom they resided in) was sent to ONE place -- which was the piece of land that escaped the curse.

Hook used the bean to go to Neverland when it existed. Based on the fact that he went there, I assume the bean can take you where you want to go if you have your mind set on it.

However, I do not believe that the area that was untouched was in fact Neverland. Just because Hook was there doesn't mean that it was Neverland. It just means that he was displaced from Neverland the same way Cora was displaced from Wonderland (if that's where she was sent) when the curse was lifted in Storybrooke.

ALL remaining characters that were still in FTL were sent to ONE place and it wasn't Neverland.

I can only assume that it wasn't, because like Munnag stated, how on Earth would Snow and Emma get to the castle in THEIR kingdom (and how would Cora go back and forth so effortlessly if they were trying to imply that Neverland was the piece of land that was untouched?)

It doesn't make sense, which could only mean that Hook is where everybody else is (and has been since the curse was lifted in Storybrooke).

That's what I think, at least.

Comment

• And we also should keep an eye on the names of different worlds..

Enchanted forest, Never land and Wonderland are three different worlds

Enchanted Forest - Where the curse took place, but the curse also affected on other lands.
          Never Land - Where Hook went to
          Wonder Land - Its a land jefferson was trapped once forever. (But he happen to be in story brook just like others, so i wonder if there is going to be Alice here)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aries83
            I agree with you. The fact that Emma and Snow were able to reach the castle in THEIR kingdom proves that the area of land that was spared by the curse wasn't Neverland.

I'm assuming that, BEFORE the curse was unleashed, BOTH Regina and Rumple knew that a small area would be spared just in case. What Rumple didn't know was that Regina created the "cross-the-line-lose-your-memory" loophole, which was why he was so angry when he found out about it.

They have already established that FTL was frozen for 28 years -- the same time Storybrooke was cursed. This was proven when Mulan told Aurora she and Phillip set out to find her, but were "frozen" and couldn't continue their search.

I'm assuming that when the curse was unleashed, FTL froze as stated by Mulan. When the curse was BROKEN, time in FTL resumed, but EVERYBODY (no matter where they were or what kingdom they resided in) was sent to ONE place -- which was the piece of land that escaped the curse.

Hook used the bean to go to Neverland when it existed. Based on the fact that he went there, I assume the bean can take you where you want to go if you have your mind set on it.

However, I do not believe that the area that was untouched was in fact Neverland. Just because Hook was there doesn't mean that it was Neverland. It just means that he was displaced from Neverland the same way Cora was displaced from Wonderland (if that's where she was sent) when the curse was lifted in Storybrooke.

ALL remaining characters that were still in FTL were sent to ONE place and it wasn't Neverland.

I can only assume that it wasn't, because like Munnag stated, how on Earth would Snow and Emma get to the castle in THEIR kingdom (and how would Cora go back and forth so effortlessly if they were trying to imply that Neverland was the piece of land that was untouched?)

It doesn't make sense, which could only mean that Hook is where everybody else is (and has been since the curse was lifted in Storybrooke).

That's what I think, at least.
            I always just went with the theory that:

The curse itself didn't destroy anything. We're only made to believe that they had to "sacrifice" FTL because they wanted us to believe that once the curse happened, FTL was gone forever.

In fact, the only thing the curse did was freeze everyone in time, and take away certain people, ripping them away from their happy endings.

The people we've seen in Storybrooke so far have "wronged" Regina in some way and helped take away her happy ending. I can't really think of anyone in Storybrooke that isn't really connected to her in some way.

So my guess is that the curse was meant specifically to take those people and no one else. The reason Aurora, Mulan, and the rest were spared is because they had nothing to do with Regina.

The only reason Cora was spared is because I believe she arrived back in FTL after the curse had already happened.

When time resumed, everyone was where they were before. But something, possibly an effect of the curse, caused the Enchanted Forest to become even more dangerous than before. So the only reason that we're seeing all of these characters in one place is because, like Mulan had said, it was the only safe haven from beasts such as the ogres.

I don't really know Hook's story, and for all I know, he could have just prepared himself in Neverland to take revenge on Rumpel, and could have came back to FTL only to find out that many of the inhabitants including Rumple were gone and that things in FTL were now more dangerous than before. Cora could have been a similar story: she could have waited in Wonderland posing as the Queen of Hearts. When Jefferson appeared having a new way of being able to leave, she seized this opportunity and made him work to death to create a new hat. She could have sent him through only to have him get there just in time for the curse, whereas she could have gone through sometime after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonatus
              I always just went with the theory that:

The curse itself didn't destroy anything. We're only made to believe that they had to "sacrifice" FTL because they wanted us to believe that once the curse happened, FTL was gone forever.

In fact, the only thing the curse did was freeze everyone in time
              I guess it's possible that it just froze everyone in time. Then again, we really don't know what Mulan meant by that. Were they "frozen" like everyone in Storybrooke (in one place in time), or, were they literally frozen in the sense that they couldn't move.

Another thing that bugs me about an area of FTL being spared is the fact that they've made it clear that a small part of it escaped the curse, yet it seemed vast enough for Mulan and Phillip to continue their search for Aurora.

So, if everyone was "frozen" where they were when Storybrooke was created, how did they get to the area that was spared and how BIG is it?

It seemed pretty big to me when Hook was standing on the beach (or whatever it was) looking out at the shoreline. I mean, they can't just have character say, "Well, a small portion of FTL escaped the curse" and then just make it LOOK like some huge, vast area with a bunch of people in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Degobunny
                I am still hoping Bae is Peter Pan and still a kid.
                I'm pretty sure that Bae has to be Henry's father.(an adult about 28-30) And for Henry to have his happy ending..........his whole family will have to return to FTL.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎