No announcement yet.

Regina's Vault

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regina's Vault

David rescued Henry from the snakes in Regina's vault. He offered the the explanation that Regina sent him because Henry would go with him.

Did I miss something? Why wasn't David saying, "What the heck is this place?"

Why did David show no interest in the vault?

Originally posted by closetclana
    Why did David show no interest in the vault?
    Maybe he had an idea of what he was going to find? He knows she's the Evil Queen, after all.

It is interesting, though. The last thing he said was: "I have to make sure nobody finds this place."

I guess it's possible he may have been there before for some reason back in FTL and that's why he wasn't surprised?

Comment

I'm sure that he had some idea of what he was walking into. Maybe may not know all that is there but considering he's obviously familiar with Regina and how she works so I just don't see him being surprised by a vault. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a flashback showing more with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
        Maybe he had an idea of what he was going to find? He knows she's the Evil Queen, after all.

It is interesting, though. The last thing he said was: "I have to make sure nobody finds this place."

I guess it's possible he may have been there before for some reason back in FTL and that's why he wasn't surprised?
        That line "I have to make sure nobody finds this place." did puzzle me because why would he feel the need to hide it from everyone? So I started to wonder if that really was David. We know that Cora can shape shift and look like other people so maybe Regina has that power too. Now that she has her magic back, maybe she made herself look like David because she knew that was the only way to get Henry to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
          That line "I have to make sure nobody finds this place." did puzzle me because why would he feel the need to hide it from everyone? So I started to wonder if that really was David. We know that Cora can shape shift and look like other people so maybe Regina has that power too. Now that she has her magic back, maybe she made herself look like David because she knew that was the only way to get Henry to leave.
          Intrguing thought.....But I am sure it was the "real" David/Charming....I think....no it was him...maybe......

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎