Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Lady of the Lake?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    Im thinking what King George did in flashback and his little twist with him in the car is going to wind up turning into something later. I dont know tho. Maybe he will kidnap Henry or something.
    And i was expecting it to be Regina too.
    It brings more story lines into the mix because King George would have known that his curse on Emma didn't work. It also got me thinking that if he is plotting revenge how will he go about it? Maybe he will capture Henry. What if he finds an ally in say Cora if she manages to get to Storybrooke? I can just imagine those two together because they are both bitter at their losses. Those two would be awesome together.

Comment

Well, I'm a bit two sided on this. I gave it a 9 though, because for the most part, I enjoyed it.

I was really glad to see that Charming's mother was brought back, because I was wondering what happened to her. I was also really happy to see another King George episode, because considering he's still alive, I'm curious as to what happened that made him leave the kingdom...unless he was somehow exiled to storybrooke by Regina or Rumple.

I wasn't very happy with Lancelot, however.

I enjoyed him as a character, and I really enjoyed a backstory focus on the now-ex-round table knight...but I couldn't help but be annoyed that this episode was a focus on him, a character we've never even seen before, and he only lasted this one episode. Why even introduce him if he's going to be killed off by Cora the minute we see him in present-day FT land? The backstory doesn't even lead us to that point at all, even after Snow discovers it's Cora. We just know that he was killed because Cora said she offed him.

Although, I do admit my curiosity a little. Cora said she killed Lancelot off long ago Does this mean that the Lancelot that Snow and Charming met was also Cora posing as him to get to them?

I'm also curious as to what else Cora could have done to Snow. Snow seemed so much more upset than she should have been if it was just the Cora she remembered as a child and from what Regina told her. I feel like Cora appeared again sometime after Snow woke up from the apple and did something else, or at least tried to worm her way into Snow's life to destroy it somehow.
      Last edited by Leonatus; 10-22-2012, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
        I was wondering how they would create a mother-daughter dynamic between Emma and Snow considering they are both basically the same age but this ep achieved it. At first, I didn't know why they were showing this street smart woman making so many mistakes but I realized that was the point. In this world, Emma is somewhat helpless and naive like a child. They wanted to show Snow protecting and guiding her daughter as she experienced this strange and new world to her as any mother does when they bring a new child into the world. By doing this, it put Snow squarely in the mother role and Emma in the child role. I loved every minute of Snow rushing in to save her daughter whether from the Ogre or Cora. It proved to Emma, that her mother loves her dearly and will do anything for her. The best part of this ep for me was the bonding between Snow and Emma at the end and it was heart wrenching when Snow looked at the nursery and thought about all that could have been but never will.
        I totally agree with all of this!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎