No announcement yet.

When is Damon leaving town?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Damon leaving town?

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place. Im sure I heard in the final ep of season 3 that either Stefan or Damon would leave town if Elena picked the other as her 'choice'.

Has this been torpedoed by Elena's vamp time?

Im only asking because Id love to see Damon hit a large city and paint the town red

I've been wondering that since season 1 after he killed Lexie.

Yeah, Damon IS supposed to leave town since Elena did pick Stefan, but Damon isn't exactly know for keeping his promises. My guess is the show will throw so much danger at Elena and Gang that they'll need Damon, so it probably won't be mentioned again. Or if Elena changes her mind and decides that Damon is the killer for her.

Comment

Thanks, I hope they don't ignore it.

Saw a great interview with both Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder last night on the relationship between the brothers and how yet again Elena is going to cause ze friction again. Ian had a great line (apart from why he is the Monica Lewinsky in the relationship) about how hes 170 and Elena was 18 and how.. odd that was.

Having re read your reply again, is Damon the danger that will be thrown at Elena and the gang or will he just add to that Danger? . Apparently S1 Damon antics may make a return.. I was thinking he might torture the Pastor's family for a while or at least take a family member in payment. And there must be plenty of Town founding family members left for a quick night time feast.

This isnt a slight on the character of Damon, but I think if he were to disappear for a few episodes (as Jeremy and Bonnie have for some parts of a season) in relation to Elenas choice and then came back later it would get viewers to wonder what he was doing, who he was nibbling on (or include related Damon activity) and where he was. It would be great for any future story development.

( I always had this crazy theory that Damon had this Human family off somewhere which he looked in on every so often. A product of some 'quality time' while he was off fighting in the Civil War)

Comment

More like Connor (the new character) will be the danger.

I agree....I do think Damon should leave town for awhile...like Stefan did with Klaus. I feel like there hasn't really been much change with Damon. His character is starting to get a bit stale. Especially compared to all the new characters coming on...like the originals.

Comment

Nah Damon's character never gets old!! He always adds some spice to it, Plus hes been there proving his point that he "will always save her" no matter whom he has to take out of the picture. I kinda like that about him, Stephan always wants her to make her decision and we have to say, alot of the time her choice sucks!! IMO anyways ;P
          Either way he prob won't be leaving town, there will be too much going on with the gang and like sugar mentioned, it prob wont be brought up again.

Comment

Damon will not be the one to leave! However Stefan on the other hand will most likely leave at the end of this season or the next? This is because in the books Elena chooses Damon as her Love interest and leads Stefan to leave and pursue his dark ripper days again. Damon now finally in Love with the girl of his dreams lives the life he'd always dream of which is painless and dangerous on every corner with Elena acting as his dark princess as he likes to call her.

Just wait people you'll see it unfold either at the end of this season or mid-next-season? Anyway I could be all wrong but I'm not going to jump to conclusion and assume, but Damon does deserve his peace and to live for a change; and not just act like his brother's back up and Elena's saviour only for her to turn to Stefan with gratitude when it was all Damon's doing. Also Elena needs to confront her fears and accept the fact that she's better of with Damon, than she is with Stefan. This is a matter of fact that it's because Stefan will always hold her back from being who she truly is? A Draculina(Nosferatu(Homunis Nocturna)

Damon is everything Elena needs and more.

Comment

Originally posted by LestatDiLiuncourt08
              Damon will not be the one to leave! However Stefan on the other hand will most likely leave at the end of this season or the next? This is because in the books Elena chooses Damon as her Love interest and leads Stefan to leave and pursue his dark ripper days again. Damon now finally in Love with the girl of his dreams lives the life he'd always dream of which is painless and dangerous on every corner with Elena acting as his dark princess as he likes to call her.

Just wait people you'll see it unfold either at the end of this season or mid-next-season? Anyway I could be all wrong but I'm not going to jump to conclusion and assume, but Damon does deserve his peace and to live for a change; and not just act like his brother's back up and Elena's saviour only for her to turn to Stefan with gratitude when it was all Damon's doing. Also Elena needs to confront her fears and accept the fact that she's better of with Damon, than she is with Stefan. This is a matter of fact that it's because Stefan will always hold her back from being who she truly is? A Draculina(Nosferatu(Homunis Nocturna)

Damon is everything Elena needs and more.
              OMG! Iīm a biiiiig fan of Damonīs bokk and Iīve just started to read the last one "Destiny Rising" so all you posted above is for real? I mean, have you read that in Destiny Rising book? please say you did and make me happy!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I agree w/ you abt the 3 characters? Damon is alwys being around to help Stefan or Elena or both. Elena is such an insevure girl... itīs about time for her to make choices that will really fit w/ her desires and wished and not just to please someone else ot coz "iotīs the right thing to do (for others and not for herself)" ans Stefan really needs to move on w/ his life/way of seeing himself, ultimately he needs to stop suffering coz heīs a vampire and just accept that fact and leasrn how to live helthy w/ it (and itīs been proved that animal diet is not helthy at all).

But seriously, please, tell me you read Elena chose Damon in the very last book of the saga called Destiny Rising...

Comment

Wuuut? Really? I haven't read the books but from every book spoiler I've heard regarding Stefan/Elena and Damon/Elena is that while Damon is in love with Elena, she loves Stefan and at one point even discovers that they are soul mates... how, I don't know, I didn't read the books, lol. You sure this isn't a fanfic? I don't mean to be rude, just curious as this is the first I've heard of this.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                  Wuuut? Really? I haven't read the books but from every book spoiler I've heard regarding Stefan/Elena and Damon/Elena is that while Damon is in love with Elena, she loves Stefan and at one point even discovers that they are soul mates... how, I don't know, I didn't read the books, lol. You sure this isn't a fanfic? I don't mean to be rude, just curious as this is the first I've heard of this.

mod edit

And this page is very resourceful http://www.booksthatspark.com/2011/0...-l-j-smith.htm
                  Last edited by Sugar; 10-31-2012, 04:11 PM. Reason: edited for rule 1

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎