Comment

Entry No. 16 - Smallville Clark and Lois - All In by Hazel Williams

Comment

Entry NO. 17 - Smallville Clois What If by Hazel Williams

Comment

Entry No. 18 Smallville Clark and Lois - Breathe Again by nevar61

Comment

Entry No. 19 Clark And Lois - All About Lovin' You by nevar61

Last edited by k3josai; 12-07-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Entry No. 20 Smallville // Clark & Lois // Poison Wine by rgirl132

Comment

^I'm glad that vid was entered. I loved it when I watched it just a while back.

I have a vid like 90% done, would be done but my program spent a lot of time crashing today. Is there any way if it can get it out today i can turn it in tomorrow if i get it done then?

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                      ^I'm glad that vid was entered. I loved it when I watched it just a while back.

I have a vid like 90% done, would be done but my program spent a lot of time crashing today. Is there any way if it can get it out today i can turn it in tomorrow if i get it done then?
                      I extended the deadline until January 04, 2013. Let me know the link or post it as a video response. ^_^

Comment

Entry No. 21 - Smallville - I Do by nwheaton

Comment

Entry No. 22 - Clark and Lois Time Bomb by FWvidChick

Comment

Fan-Made Smallville Clark and Lois Music Video Contest is now officially close for judging. Stay tune for the results... I would like to thank all the vidders who joined this contest. A big round of applause to all of you who take this challenge. Within one to two weeks, winners will be posted here and at Clark Kend and Lois Lane Facebook account.

Comment

Clark Kent and Lois Lane Special Announcement of the Day:

After the preliminary judging made by three (3) Clois fans, two (2) Superman fans and two (2) non-Superman/Smallville fans, we’re announcing the top 10 music videos that garnered the highest scores.

This time, we’ll let you Clark and Lois fans to experience of becoming a judge by LIKING your favorite music videos you love. 80% of the grades will be based on the average scores submitted by the seven (7) judges and 20% of it will be based on the online voting.

Remember: Click the LIKE button below the posted Clois music video/s you LOVE. You may post your vote/s until January 18, 2013.

DETAILS ON: Clark Kent and Lois Lane Facebook Fansite

Finalist No 1 Smallville Clois A Thousand Years by AAKSBanta
                              Finalist No 2 Bless the Smallville's Broken Road - AAKSBanta
                              Finalist No 3 Clark and Lois Time Bomb by FWvidChick
                              Finalist No 4 Everything...How Could It Be?(Smallville - Lois and Clark) - AAKSBanta
                              Finalist No 5 Smallville Clark and Lois - Breathe Again by nevar61
                              Finalist No 6 Smallville // Clark & Lois // Poison Wine by rgirl132
                              Finalist No 7 Clark And Lois - All About Lovin' You by nevar61
                              Finalist No 8 Clois My Destiny (natwoods223)
                              Finalist No 9 This I Promise You - Smallville Clois - getwenty8
                              Finalist No 10 Smallville - I Do by nwheaton
                              Last edited by k3josai; 01-12-2013, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎