Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for the Arrow Pilot

Predict the ratings Arrow will get, and then talk about them here when they actually come in!

I'm going to be a little conservative/low with my prediction: 3.64 million viewers. Still relatively huge by CW standards, but still not as big as they could have been if it was, say, The WB in 2003. Hoping for more, of course! Any other guesses?

I'm actually going to say that I think it will get 4.00/4.25 million or 4.5 as the most.

Comment

Im predicting 3.5 id love for it to have 4.5. To 5. But im thinking it will get around 3.5.

Comment

I hope it has ratings that rivals that of the network's (CW) hit shows pilot, past and pesent. The show is just as good and deserves the numbers

so hopefully the numbers are good

that is all

Comment

Early ratings... Arrow's premiere on the CW drew a 1.3/4 adults 18-49 rating & 4.017 Viewers Live+SD (million).

Last edited by Caught_In_The_Sun; 10-11-2012, 08:48 AM. Reason: changed/updated

Comment

rumours has it that it got 4mil viewers

Comment

I actually hope the numbers get adjusted up later today...either way this is good.

Comment

same here

strong start, hope its becomes constant

Comment

Dont be surprised to see it adjusted up. Adding in dvr watching that should help it a lot too.

Comment

Here are the ratings for last night... a little over four million viewers!

The CW finally found a winning formula - a show that can appeal to men and women. I think Wednesday will continue to be a great night for them. (And obviously I guessed low earlier, oops)

Comment

Thats awesome, fingers crosses the finals get higher not down.

The effect Arrow had on Supernatural must be good news too for CW.

You were not far off KsiteTV good prediction
                      Last edited by Aquahyde; 10-11-2012, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Good start!

Arrow: Big Premiere Ratings

4.02 million total viewers the network’s most watched episode of anything in three years and its highest rated drama bow since Nikita in 2010. (Last year, Ringer did 2.7 mil/1.2 while Hart of Dixie opened to 1.8 mil/0.7.)
                        Given that it's getting positive buzz let's hope the ratings increase week after week.
                        Last edited by Rianna; 10-11-2012, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Great start. I hope it makes a full season. With those ratings CW would be dumb not to keep it. I thought Secret Circle would have made it, but that wasnt the case. Lets keep our fingers crossed the ratings hold.

Comment

4 Million Viewers, Nice. This show could save the CW for shure. They did have a massive marketing campaign, and it turned well. Hopefully it can hold ibetween 3 & 4 million, and stay a strong show for the CW, they need it!

Comment

just read that this was the most watched show on the cw in 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎