KatherineKent's Smallville Vids

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KatherineKent's Smallville Vids

KatherineKent's Smallville Vids

This is a new venture for me but I'm putting it out for everyone to see and comment.

My foray into the world of vidding actually started over a year ago when my husband bought Queen's Greatest Hits for my birthday. I was immediately bombarded with ideas for sooo many of the songs. Every time I listened to the album the ideas would play over in my mind. It bugged me sooo much and eventually I decided to do something about it. I'm still new at this so there is currently only one video to view, but I may contine. If I do then be prepared for quite the strange variety of idea...

RedK
    A tribute to RedK Clark (References to Clois and minor references to Clana, Chlark and Clalicia).

Please comment. Thank you.

I absolutely love it.. Seriously fab for a first vid, be very proud of urself!

Comment

Mmm Clark on Red K...

Love this vid! And the song too.

Comment

Ten points for using Queen!!! The video was very good also.

Comment

Thanks for the comments folks. Really appreciate it. And Mike ... there's plenty more Queen videos to come ... I'm full of inspiration from them.

Comment

Needed some completely soppy Clois so I did the following. Sorry, Mike, it's not Queen ...

Clois:One Hand One Heart
            A seriously soppy romantic wedding video that tracks the season 9/10 relationship between Clark Kent and Lois Lane in Smallville.

Comment

^ absolutely love it. Very touching (and yes soppy) but well done!

Comment

Nice work on both vids. Always love Clark on Red K! Well done!!

Comment

Immortal Clois - My Immortal

Set post Smallville Season 10. Both Clark and Lois have to face the possibility of life going on without the other. An emotional look at their life together and being left alone.

Comment

Originally posted by KatherineKent
                    Immortal Clois - My Immortal

Set post Smallville Season 10. Both Clark and Lois have to face the possibility of life going on without the other. An emotional look at their life together and being left alone.

I absolutely love this! and it made me cry!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎