No announcement yet.

The Queen's Magic, or Lack There Of

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Queen's Magic, or Lack There Of

Wow do I love Lana Parrilla! Even in a pant suit she can totally rock the evil queen! I loved her frightening hand motions at the mob and everyone cowering.

So obviously Regina needed Emma to help jump start her magic and get the hat spinning. At first I wondered if the magic was really Emma's, but after Emma was gone Regina was able to call the vines out of the wall to hold DAvid. So Regina must have some sort of magic.

But as soon as Regina started talking to Henry, the vines released David and disappeared. Do you think that Regina's magic comes and goes? When she is supper charged by Emma she has magic, but when she touches her human side it goes away? Do you think Regina has magic now? Or will it take some sort of uniting of the forces between her and Emma to make magic work?

And what about Emma, does she have magic? Can she use it on her own, or does she have to be connected with someone?

She may have released the vines once Henry came in.

Hopefully we will see if Emma has some sort of magic- it reminded me of the Star Child from "V" when she touched the hat.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎