Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dredd 3D

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see it, but I don't do well with gore. I don't mind blood splatter from gunshots or people getting hit really hard, but when pieces of people get mangled or blown off or bent in the wrong direction, it stops being entertainment for me.

I like Karl Urban a lot, though. I'm glad to hear this was good, even if it looks like it's not going to be successful.

Comment

It was hard to watch some of the gore to be honest but overall it was a good movie.

Comment

[SPOILER]Dredd had more gore than Resident Evil... [/SPOILER]

Comment

^^^ Absolutely! I felt that they started off with a lot of cussing too then as Dredd went on, the gore level went through the roof and the cussing decreased. Like I said the gore was through the roof. Some of it was hard to watch but it was showing how Mama is so ruthless and disturbing.

Comment

It was like the Max Payne slow-mo stuff too Guess they really wanted you to see all them shots and what not very slowly. I didnt expect that much gore stuff but was awesome.

Comment

Karl Urban on Dredd sequel-

I had to ask, “Is there a possibility of maybe getting to see the dark judges in Dredd 2 or beyond?” He stopped what he was doing, and it was evident I struck the geek mark because his eyes lit up and he smiled as he answered, “Why yes, there is a definite possibility. But, it is more likely that we will do the origins story with Dredd trekking through the cursed earth to find the first Chief Judge Fargo.”

It's far from a sure thing, but for the first time we do have some indication as to which comic storyline the movie could follow.

"Origins" sees Judge Dredd and a team travel into the hostile Cursed Earth in search of Fargo; the first Chief Judge and the man from whom Dredd is actually cloned. The character appeared in the 1995 Sylvester Stallone flick, and was played by Max von Sydow. "Origins" is the longest running storyline in 2000 AD and is regarded as one of the best.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎