Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"We Need To Talk About Kevin" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

think its just a demon spell not a monster spell.

Comment

Did anyone else think it was kind of hypocritical of Dean to be pissed at Sam for taking a year off when he took a year off himself in between seasons 5 & 6? Yes, he did it because Sam made him promise, but still.

This was an improvement over last season but I still have to think about it to decide how I feel about it. It did have some good moments though and it's definitely an interesting start to the story arc for this season.

Comment

Sam and Dean want to lock the gates of hell forever. They
        Should atleast make a effort to get their other brother out first.

If Cas died in purgatory shouldn't he just appear somewhere
        reborn?

Comment

You can't re-die once you're in purgatory! That's like when dean was in hell, all the torture didn't kill him, cause he was already dead. There's no after-afterlife. You die, it's heaven or hell, or purgatory for the monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamsofnever
            Did anyone else think it was kind of hypocritical of Dean to be pissed at Sam for taking a year off when he took a year off himself in between seasons 5 & 6? Yes, he did it because Sam made him promise, but still.

This was an improvement over last season but I still have to think about it to decide how I feel about it. It did have some good moments though and it's definitely an interesting start to the story arc for this season.
            I was thinking that too but im guessing when Dean stopped hunting it was because everything they were working for was over and there was no more evil in the world other then the small stuff. With Sam there was no way of Dean knowing the world was safe or if the leviathians were still going on with their plans or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
              Sam and Dean want to lock the gates of hell forever. They
              Should atleast make a effort to get their other brother out first.

If Cas died in purgatory shouldn't he just appear somewhere
              reborn?

If Sam has only been out of hell for a week and suffered that much can you imagine getting their other brother out after 3 years would be like? sure he was in michael but the damage would be pretty bad.

Like they said in South Park. "I thought i killed you......Hey guy where was i going to go? Detriot?"

Comment

Ok. So, Sam's hair looks way to long. And, Dean's looks way too short. Oh, thats right. I forgot about the Purgatory Barbershop that Dean frequented during his visit. Silly me.

Comment

Originally posted by benginestrong
                  Ok. So, Sam's hair looks way to long. And, Dean's looks way too short. Oh, thats right. I forgot about the Purgatory Barbershop that Dean frequented during his visit. Silly me.

I was kind of wondering about Sams extra long hair. Maybe Deans hair is just short cause Purgatory doesnt let you age or anything so his hair wouldnt grow.

Comment

My thoughts were that Purgatory time goes slower than Earth time.

Any idea how the ratings were for the season premiere?

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                      Any idea how the ratings were for the season premiere?
                      0.8/2 share with 1.85 million viewers. Slightly up from the finale in May. (0.6)

Comment

• Not bad. Keep in mind there was also a debate that night so it did pretty well for itself. The second episode should do very well too since the series premiere of Arrow is its lead-in this Wednesday

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎