No announcement yet.

Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC) - From Joss Whedon - Original Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC) - From Joss Whedon - Original Thread

We now know the Marvel pilot that Joss Whedon is doing for Marvel.

ThoughtS?

Originally posted by KSiteTV
    We now know the Marvel pilot that Joss Whedon is doing for Marvel.http://www.ksitetv.com/shield-2/the-...-i-e-l-d/15916ThoughtS?
    sounds cool. I would love to see Warren Kole who was an unnamed shield agent in the Avengers take a lead role in this show as agent quartermain [sp?]. Getting Cobie Smulders I think would be a priority for this show.

Comment

Maybe it could get picked up and if so hopefully Sam will at least have a reoccuring role in the series even if it's not as a regular but,....a better choice would be Chi McBride to take on the live action tv version of Nick since he is playing him on The Ultimate Spider-Man animated series.

Comment

Can they still get Cobie for the show or would her contract with How I Met Your Mother interfere with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
          Can they still get Cobie for the show or would her contract with How I Met Your Mother interfere with that?
          how i met your mother is going into its final season. So getting Cobie Smulders is not impossible.

Comment

This one is the last season? Thought I heard they weren't sure yet on Eonline.com a few wks back. Oh well just happy she might be on the Whedon show.

Comment

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, what?

So Joss' career is getting a second wind but in return I'll have to put up with more comic book action?

It's so weird that I got through childhood without ever purchasing a single comic book but now that I'm majorly OLD all of these comic-related things are creeping into my life for the first time.

Comment

Oh, Clark Gregg should be a part of the series if not Sam Jackson. But, than it begs the question...would the series relate to the movies?
                Last edited by darkphoenix21; 08-28-2012, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                  This one is the last season? Thought I heard they weren't sure yet on Eonline.com a few wks back. Oh well just happy she might be on the Whedon show.
                  it has had 7 seasons and the contracts for the show are through at the end of season 8. So it depends on how desperate cbs is to keep the show.

Comment

If she does join then Joss will have worked with both of the female leads from How I Met Your Mother.maybe he can ask Alyson Hannigan to do a guest spot too.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                      Oh, Clark Gregg should be a part of the series if not Sam Jackson. But, than it begs the question...would the series relate to the movies?
                      I'd imagine it would have mainly loose ties, or regular references to the movies so new viewers can get in (but really, like who hasn't seen the movies yet?!). If this is going to be a true SHIELD show then it's a prerequisite to allude and/or include the larger Marvel Universe.

I pray this is going to work out. I was so depressed that FRINGE was entering its final season; with any luck this could be just what I need to fill the void

Comment

I think they've said already that the TV series would relate to the movies.

I'm hearing conflicting reports on how much longer How I Met Your Mother will be on. Some say this is the last, in which case she'd be available, others are saying two more years.

We can bet on Clark Gregg being an actually-alive Coulson, right?

I assume (or hope) we'll see characters like Bobbi Morse (Mockingbird) if that TV series never happens... Carol Danvers would also be pretty awesome.

Comment

A few more details: http://www.ksitetv.com/shield-2/a-li...-project/15919

Comment

I gotta admit, I was initially a bit disappointed when I saw the title was going to be SHIELD, but after a bit of time to think about it, I do think there is quite a bit of potential in the concept. I could see it focusing on a small unit of SHIELD, maybe with a mission to take down supervillains. This would allow Marvel to get a lot of the second-string villains who would never make it into any of the big budget films. I agree that Carol Danvers would be a good choice for the lead, although Neal McDonaugh (sp?) as Dum Dum Dugan would be awesome as well. Anyway, looking forward to more info on this, and considering it is an actual pilot order, and the article says that production will start soon, this will obviously move quicker than the Hulk project we've been reading about for almost two years now!

Comment

I would love to see Clark Gregg on this show as the Vision (just use Coulson's brain patterns instead of Wonder Man). If Bobbi Morse is this series Anna Trov would be perfect to play her.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎