Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and welcome from GATV's webmaster Craig

I'm Craig, webmaster of GreenArrowTV.com and of course, the parent site, KSiteTV...

I'm 34 and live in Burbank, California... been writing about TV shows for half my life, starting with Lois & Clark... if anyone wants to say hello, say hello, feel free to create an intro thread for yourself, but most importantly... enjoy the site and the forum!
    Last edited by KSiteTV; 08-06-2012, 03:42 PM.

cant wait for arrow. hope its big like Smallville was

Comment

I have a feeling this will be the big hit show of the fall!

Comment

I hope that this show will be good and succeed. Hopefully I will get over the changes they have made and that I will enjoy the show very much and their own take on Green Arrow.

Comment

Hi, everyone! "Arrow" has been my most-anticipated show of the upcoming fall season for months now. I actually know very little about Green Arrow (except for what was shown on "Smallville"), so it'll be fun to watch it without knowing anything about certain characters and elements. I think it's going to be a big hit, too.

Comment

Hi indigo15 welcome to the site and the forum! I agree with u and I've been counting the days until the premiere ever since the first preview was shown.

My local abc station owns The CW here I believe so once Nascar is done tonight they are airing The CW Fall Preview. Guess which show I'm watching that for.

Comment

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all.
              I'm so glad I found this forum.
              I'm Lea and I'm a fan of the new shows Arrow and Beauty and the Beast.
              I used to be a fan of Smallville back in the days too.

Comment

I like how everything is Green! Nice touch coming here and it having all the ARROW stuff now. Very cool and many thanks...why KSite is awesome.

Comment

Nice to meet you Craig - must be exciting to be the webmaster here. Like I said on my intro post I don't don't watch much TV so I'm kinda picky - I watched Smallville for a bit but didn't stick with it and maybe Season 1 off and on of Smallville - but this show really has my attention. I like TV to be FUN and this seems like a lot of fun with action and family drama, business and organized crime, police stuff and a vigilante, a super hero and some romance (I'm a big sucker for romance which is always something I thought Batman lacked). There are great relationships building on this show and lots of cliff hangers. I am HOPING that I will be watching this series 10 years from now. It has been a long times since I've found a show that could have that kind of draw to me and I think this might just be it.

Comment

Hi my name is Lourdes. Im from Philiipines. And Arrow is my favorite show.

Comment

Hi Craig, ironically Craig is a Welsh name meaning Rock and seeing your are an anchor of web-master GreenArrowTV.com a tad ironic but cool to boot.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎