Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invasion #2.7 "Depths"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never like the first Teen Titans show. I think it's lame they're bringing it back and making more comedic instead making cartoons of characters that deserve it. The Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, heck let's get a Green Arrow animated series.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
      I never like the first Teen Titans show. I think it's lame they're bringing it back and making more comedic instead making cartoons of characters that deserve it. The Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, heck let's get a Green Arrow animated series.
      I loved the first Teen Titans show.

And it's not just that it's more comedic. It's aimed at a different age group. Companies have to offer younger audiences something or by the time they are older, they won't be interested. And to be fair, they are doing Arrow in live action.

Comment

I'm pretty happy about TTG. I kind of though they may bring it back with all the voice actors having been in the shorts recently.

Comment

I was never a big fan of the original Teen Titans cartoons. I just couldn't get into it, no matter how much they changed the tone. BUT, I've liked all of the new Teen Titans shorts ("You can't split tape with tape! You've created a paradox!") So, I may check out Teen Titans Go.

Comment

^The most recent one was good, I have to say; I genuinely laughed at that line about the paradox. Can't say I've been a fan of the others, or most any of the shorts, to be honest. The ongoing Atom one is good, I guess, but I feel like I saw it already on Brave and the Bold.

Comment

New shows people and I agree with the 2 hour block, its not really a DC block if its just two shows, plus GL´s season is finished.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
                ^The most recent one was good, I have to say; I genuinely laughed at that line about the paradox. Can't say I've been a fan of the others, or most any of the shorts, to be honest. The ongoing Atom one is good, I guess, but I feel like I saw it already on Brave and the Bold.
                I liked the Cyborg as lifeguard one, too.

Comment

Does anyone know when this show comes back from hiatus?

Comment

Hopefully its not another six months.

Comment

I'm not going to hold my breath.

Comment

I actually was okay with this episode, for the most part. I mean, yeah, there were some elements that were a little bit predictable, and my opinions are probably slightly skewed because I didn't watch Young Justice since its inception, but I'm catching up, and really enjoyed seeing Kid Flash and Artemis again, as I'd wondered what they'd done with them after the time gap. I think M'Gann's ongoing plotline is very intriguing, and I want to see how it develops, although since she's one of my favorite characters, I don't want to see her turn into a full-fledged villain. Wonder Girl is a character that I want to see a lot more of! And Impulse's inclusion was an interesting twist -- wonder when they'll bring him onto the team full-time?

Comment

Teen Titans Go! I will absolutely be there to watch this series!

Loving Young Justice and ty for everyone saying why there hasn't been a new ep yet. I was like "wait why are we seeing repeats?"

Who is the guy who is M'Gann's bf? I really don't trust that character. He just seems cocky and rubs it in Connor's face that he is with her now. Is that how he seems to anyone else or is it just me?

Comment

So seems that no new Superman animated show, how ever we´ve got yet a nother Batman animated series coming up, doesnt look good, specially since they are using the obscure part of the Rogue gallery.

Comment

'Depths' is a good episode. It fitting that Earth want to contact friendly aliens because of the hostile aliens attacking Earth. I just have two question. Why is G. Gordon Godfrey against Earth trying to contact Mars? Does it have to do with the fact that he might be working with one of the invading races?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎