• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"domineering, uncompromising, pigheaded....brilliant"

one of the lines SV ripped off, but worded it different

Comment

It's Lex!!! John Shea was alway great!

Comment

This is still one of my favorite TV pilots of all time.

Comment

wow if i knew how active this thread was going to be i probably would have made L&C top priority tv watching for tonight and watched my other shows on Tivo. Ill totally have to do that for next week tho.

Comment

I liked John Shea a lot back then, and I still do, but Michael Rosenbaum has kind of ruined all other Lex Luthors for me. He was just too perfect.

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            wow if i knew how active this thread was going to be i probably would have made L&C top priority tv watching for tonight and watched my other shows on Tivo. Ill totally have to do that for next week tho.
            Jeff, can I break the rules and say that you suck? Especially since I'm kidding? But really, you should put L&C on now, zip through commercials and catch up with us. It'll be worth it
            Last edited by KSiteTV; 06-03-2012, 05:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

what was that....

Comment

"Cat-napping?" Haha.

Comment

For Jimmy, at some point they change actors

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                    I liked John Shea a lot back then, and I still do, but Michael Rosenbaum has kind of ruined all other Lex Luthors for me. He was just too perfect.

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

Jeff, can I break the rules and say that you suck? Especially since I'm kidding? But really, you should put L&C on now, zip through commercials and catch up with us. It'll be worth it

Could do that but the tivo is in the other room so i probably would catch up till during the 3rd hour and id have to run back and forth during the first 2 parts. Plus im not sure if my tivo is recording the first airing or second. i have it on season pass so it records whatever free time it has. Tivo is confusing and its really screwing up stuff since most networks have turned to digital recently (why cant they just stick a digital adapter on their output rather then making everyone have one on their input )and the dual tuner doesnt work anymore for some networks so it cant double record. All i have to say is if i find out the cable box glitched out when trying to change the chancle and turns to 13 instead of 130 i might just take a hammer to it
                    Last edited by superhippie2000; 06-03-2012, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Jay Gruska's Lois & Clark score was amazing.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

"Don't fall for me, farm boy. I don't have time for it."
                      Last edited by KSiteTV; 06-03-2012, 05:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                        For Jimmy, at some point they change actors
                        Well on SV they changed Jimmys but kept the same actor so it all evens out.

Comment

awww...poor guy. the evil of lex...

Comment

Okay, awkward. Clips from Part 1 repeated in Part 2.

Comment

yeah, that's strange

Comment

Ewww, lame without-images opening titles!

----- Added 45 Seconds later -----

Liked Munch better as Inspector Henderson. I forget when he took over the role.
                                Last edited by KSiteTV; 06-03-2012, 06:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎