HUB Week 1: Lois & Clark Pilot

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

These explosions are EPIC.

Comment

Clark's excuses were so lame, in an awesome way.

----- Added 23 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Sugar
      right in the mud!
      I think he did that on purpose just to make Lois squirm.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

The Holding Out For A Hero montage
      Last edited by KSiteTV; 06-03-2012, 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

woohoo! I'm all for the animal print!

Comment

This costume montage is literally the best sequence I have ever seen in my life.

Comment

"One thing's for sure, nobody's gonna be lookin' at your face!"

Comment

Originally posted by durkinator27
              This costume montage is literally the best sequence I have ever seen in my life.
              Loved it too!

Originally posted by KSiteTV
              "One thing's for sure, nobody's gonna be lookin' at your face!"

That was great!

Comment

Clark's mom is so freakin' adorable.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Also, I love how quickly they shrug off Clark's disguise. "I won't be me!" And they're just like "Oh...yeah. Cool."
                Last edited by durkinator27; 06-03-2012, 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by durkinator27
                  "It wasn't Jimmy was it?"

No, you're confusing her with her cousin.
                  You win the Internet today.

Comment

Omg...

Comment

"Is that a bird?" "It it a plane?" "Nah, it's just a guy in a pair of tights and a cape."

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

"It was a bomb. He - he - ate it."
                      Last edited by KSiteTV; 06-03-2012, 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

"Is that a bird?" "It it a plane?" "Nah, it's just a guy in a pair of tights and a cape."
                        so freakin funny...

"Super." "Superman."
                        Last edited by Sugar; 06-03-2012, 06:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I love this dialogue call-back:

Lois: "How do I find you?"
                          Superman: "I'll be around."

Lois: "Clark, where have you been?"
                          Clark: "Around."

Time for Strange Visitor:

Over 25 years ago, ABC presented a love triangle built for two. Talk about the 1993-1997 series starring Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher here!
                          Last edited by KSiteTV; 06-03-2012, 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

For those who might be catching the pilot tonight on The Hub, talk about it here!
                            omg! i cannot believe theres a thread!!! i was obsessed with this show when it was originally aired. i would set my vcr to record it while i watched it so i could watch it over and over again during the week. i had a chalk board in my room and i would write what each episode was about after it aired. this continued all the way until the end of season 4. at the end of each season i would leave it on my chalk board till the new season premiered. then at the end of the 1st ep of the season i would take a picture of the old season & erase it to make room for the new season. i was a huge dork, i know! this show made my reading obsession become a tv watching obsession. although there were movies it wasnt the same. this show was like you were watching a new superman comic every week. and i fell in love with it. i eventually bought the dvds but i still have the vhs tapes. theres 25 in all. i numbered them not by seasons but 1-25.

Comment

Wow, I can't believe this is here. I've been desperate to get the seasons on DVD for months as I completely miss this series. They all arrived last week and I watched Pilot and Strange Visitor on Sat night!! Yay! Although Smallville is my biggest Superman obsession it all started with TNAOS and rewatching them is seriously causing some competition in my mind.

Comment

I like to imagine what would happen, if Lois from one universe ended up in a parallel reality where the other TV show actually was a TV show.

Imagine one of Isobel's spells gone wrong and Lois, Lana and Chloe end up in a reality where L&C is running. One of them discovers it in the TV Guide and they start to joke around "what if that were 'our' Clark LOL LOL ..." until they actually watch it (for example the first season episode where Clark pushes the asteroid away, loeses his memory and land on Earth in the nude? )) - depending on whether Chloe already knows she could have an impending dread or be as clueless as the other two.

What would Lois be more upset about? Clark's secret or that they make her character cry about "The Ivory Tower"?

Or the other way around. A season 2 L&C Lois zaps through the channels and stops at the portrayal of a young man in blue jeans and a red T-Shirt who just caught a car...
                                Last edited by DJ Doena; 06-04-2012, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎