No announcement yet.

Is it true?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it true?

Ive heard that Heroes might come back because its one of the highest rated shows on netflix. Is this true?

I sure hope not. That show was a total mess in its last two years.

Comment

LOL, I wish. It was an April Fool's gag when I said it was coming back but I really wish it would. It would be exactly what NBC needs right now.

Comment

That would be cool and the funny thing was that joke got the most attention of anything that day. I'd love if it came back though.

Comment

I wish it would too. I still have hope, even if its little.

Comment

If they did it at this point, someone other than Tim Kring would have to do it, since he's with FOX and Touch now.

I'd be cool with it if it continued with all new characters, and maybe only like 2 or 3 originals as regulars. But I don't think there's any truth to any rumor... if Heroes is going to ever return, it will be on NBC, and seeing their line-up, I wish they'd do it sooner rather than later.

Comment

I really want it to come back

Heroes is one of my fav shows

I remember reading that Kring said he was voing to continue the story
              After it was cancelled but I haven't heard anything in a very long time
              Last edited by targis; 06-01-2012, 09:07 PM.

Comment

I'd be cool with all new characters.

Comment

Want the story to not end? Heroes rebirth from the ashes - original fanfiction.

-oldblueeyes

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                    I sure hope not. That show was a total mess in its last two years.
                    Totally disagree. If anything season two was a bust. After they got rid of Jeph Loeb and Jesse Alexander I think that the show got better. I would love it if Heroes came back.
                    Originally posted by KSiteTV
                    If they did it at this point, someone other than Tim Kring would have to do it, since he's with FOX and Touch now.

I'd be cool with it if it continued with all new characters, and maybe only like 2 or 3 originals as regulars. But I don't think there's any truth to any rumor... if Heroes is going to ever return, it will be on NBC, and seeing their line-up, I wish they'd do it sooner rather than later.
                    I'm not so sure that would be a bad thing. After the first season it was like Kring didn't know what to do. It lost direction under HIS direction. Don't get me wrong he created a great series but I wish that I had any idea what went wrong. Plus in an interview he attributed the demise of Heroes to the seasons being too long. I totally disagree. If anything season two being too short and rushed was part of the problem. With so many aspects and storylines you need to have the longer seasons. Like Smallville and Supernatural. Those were successes and thank god they weren't on cut-happy NBC. Having short seasons for a show like this would be a mistake and that's what Kring would do if he jump started this series.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎