No announcement yet.

Continuum (Showcase (CA)/ SyFy(USA))

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Syfy picked up Continuum for season 2....looks like it will start a few months after it starts on Showcase.

http://tvline.com/2013/03/26/syfy-continuum-season-2-premiere-date/

TVLine can also exclusively report that the aforementioned 13-episode second season will premiere on Syfy June 7 — in a new time slot, Fridays at 10/9c.

Comment

Glad SyFy picked up a second season Friday at 10 is good. Guess its taking Merlins time slot.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          Glad SyFy picked up a second season Friday at 10 is good. Guess its taking Merlins time slot.
          I think it is; A lot of the shows I like on Syfy had that time-slot Friday at 10.

Comment

Season 2 starts in the US on Friday.

The series got picked up for a 3rd season.

Comment

Hoping that the series will introduce some new angles. Interesting concept but to me its more interesting about the corporations in the future.

Comment

Not sure what Season 2 will be about but it seems to be leading to the creation of those corporations and maybe explain more about why people are so agianst them.

Comment

I'm really curious about how Alec became involved in bringing down his own company. Or at least that's the way they made it appear at the end of the season.

Comment

Season Premiere Tonight

Comment

New Episode Tonight

Comment

I'm thinking that this is the start of his company - not the stopping of it Alec just doesn't realize its how it starts. Clearly future him already knew who had to go back in time for whatever reasons so that leads us to think that the future was already set by what already happened in the past. Ugh my head hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                          I'm thinking that this is the start of his company - not the stopping of it Alec just doesn't realize its how it starts. Clearly future him already knew who had to go back in time for whatever reasons so that leads us to think that the future was already set by what already happened in the past. Ugh my head hurts.
                          Never try to figure out time travel Its like did the time travel cause the future or did the future cause the time travel. If thinking about time travel hurts your head imagine the effects of real time travel. Which is why we should use it to sight see and not change things.

Comment

Lol.

Continuum is a great show, but time travel is one of those sci-fi devices that, as viewers, we should avoid getting bogged down with the details. If anyone has seen last year's time travel film, Looper, Bruce Willis' character has a great line about that very thing. If you go down that rabbit hole, it'll end up with you explaining time travel by 'making drawings with straws'.

I find myself in a temporal loop whenever I think about present day Kiera (or Alec) vs. future Kiera (or Alec) and whether their future timeline has changed, will change or will never change as a result of what they do now. Or don't do.

Aww, heck, gimme a box of straws!

Comment

New Episode Tonight

I think I saw somewhere it got picked up for a 3rd season

Comment

Just caught up with this show on Netflix and I really enjoyed it. It's action packed, has some great special effects, and a handful of interesting and memorable characters. It's been picked up for a 3rd season that is supposed to start in march.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎