Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didnt Kevins Archangel protect him?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didnt Kevins Archangel protect him?

They made a huge deal in Season 4 of stating that every profit is connected to an Archangel, and said Archangel will do anything necessary to protect that profit if he is threatened. I mean I understand why his Archangel would be affraid of the Leviathans considering they could be killed by them, but once Crowleys demons sweeped in and Stole Kevin, why didnt his Angel protect him then? Sleeping on the Job I guess

Unless Kevin isnt really a profit but is actually the megatron dude or whatevers vessel.

Comment

I had the same thought in the live thread but someone else mentioned that there are/were only four archangels to start with and they are all gone now. Lucifer and Micheal are caged in Hell, Castiel killed Rapheal, and Lucifer killed Gaberial/Trickster - not that he'd be tied to a prophet anyways since he faked his death way before then.

Maybe we'll get to see the dead ones next season in Purgatory, that'd be cool, sad that they go there if killed but I guess I am selfish like that, lol. I'd love to see the Trickster or Balthazor back again.

Comment

See no one dies they go to heaven hell or purgatory so they can always return. Its like in South Park whenever Satan killed Sadam and Sadam kept coming back he was like "Hey where am i going to go? Detroit?"

Comment

Raphael - dead

Gabriel - dead

Michael and Lucifer - both in the cage

Kevin has no prophet. If anything, God or perhaps Metatron could try to bring Michael out or resurrect Gabriel, but....Kevin has no archangel.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎