Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Survival Of The Fittest" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Survival Of The Fittest" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's episode and talk about it LIVE while it airs!

Here are some images:

3 hours 30 minutes

Comment

3 hours 35 mins

Comment

2 hours 13 minutes

Hopefully with the move to Wednesdays next season we will get a bigger turn out in the live threads.

Comment

This one might have a tough time surprising anybody. What has to happen in this finale is almost written in stone already like one of those Word-of-God tablets. I guess the set-up for next season will surprise me cuz I haven't read any of the spoilers section.

Is anyone else going to be cheering for Dick? No? Okay then.

Comment

Carry On woohoo

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

We need America their so fat
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-18-2012, 06:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

1 hour 55 mins

Comment

Cas and his monkeys

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

ARROW looks pretty good.

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

Bobby is turning evil

----- Added 28 Minutes later -----

bobby go bye bye
                Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-18-2012, 06:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Purgatory....knew it....and Cas looks back to his normal self....

Comment

HOLY CRAP DEAN AND CASTIEL ARE IN PURGATORY!!!!!!THE IMPALA!!! Finally after
                    being gone for so long she returns only to have Meg drive her into a sign…. Lol.
                    Im sad bobby is finally been put to rest. I wonder tho if theres a hidden
                    meaning to why he wasn’t shown being burned but if not then may he rest in peace
                    and hopefully visit him maybe one day again. Right when dick exploded I was
                    like, “ILL!!.....” I liked Cas helping and fighting back! Crowley took Meg!!
                    Give her back! Crowley that dick!! I liked his chat with cas, dean, sam and meg
                    tho. Man why is it Dean always gets stuck in the bad place. He went to hell
                    first and remembers and now Purgatory. Sam went to hell but Cas took the
                    memories and everything away and its not like he was punished like Dean it was
                    just his soul which later got fixed (fixed as it can get). I bet this is going
                    to have a huge change on dean’s personality and I hope its not to the point
                    where I don’t like him as much as Sam. At least Dick is dead. Hopefully. I don’t
                    get why Cas just left Dean there that’s not very nice!!! Crowley has Meg and
                    Kevin and Sam is all alone. I cant wait for the show to come back!

Comment

The way Cas was looking at Sam and Dean putting Bobby to rest was very sad...I know Bobby will be back next season...Perhaps Cas will bring him back again...I was sooo hoping to see Lucifer. Cas is more Cas-like in Purgatory.

I think the season coming up will be fantastic....both brothers trying to get back to each other, and both of them not possessed and with souls intact...nice. And BABY !!! whoo hoo!

Comment

Did they actually show an Arrow trailer during the season finale?!?

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaArrow
                          HOLY CRAP DEAN AND CASTIEL ARE IN PURGATORY!!!!!!THE IMPALA!!! Finally after
                          being gone for so long she returns only to have Meg drive her into a sign…. Lol.
                          Im sad bobby is finally been put to rest. I wonder tho if theres a hidden
                          meaning to why he wasn’t shown being burned but if not then may he rest in peace
                          and hopefully visit him maybe one day again. Right when dick exploded I was
                          like, “ILL!!.....” I liked Cas helping and fighting back! Crowley took Meg!!
                          Give her back! Crowley that dick!! I liked his chat with cas, dean, sam and meg
                          tho. Man why is it Dean always gets stuck in the bad place. He went to hell
                          first and remembers and now Purgatory. Sam went to hell but Cas took the
                          memories and everything away and its not like he was punished like Dean it was
                          just his soul which later got fixed (fixed as it can get). I bet this is going
                          to have a huge change on dean’s personality and I hope its not to the point
                          where I don’t like him as much as Sam. At least Dick is dead. Hopefully. I don’t
                          get why Cas just left Dean there that’s not very nice!!! Crowley has Meg and
                          Kevin and Sam is all alone. I cant wait for the show to come back!
                          I think it's kind of obvious that Castiel only disappeared to kill the creatures around him and Dean. It was just to add a little thrill/excitement. Season 8 will open with the creatures being killed by Castiel and then Dean and Cass running off.

Comment

Oh noooes! Dean and Cas in Purgatory! Poor Sam and poor Kevin. Are there no arch angels left in heaven? I thought they were linked to prophets? Or was Chuck a special case considering he may or may not be God.

Oh man, how messed up would it be if when Castiel disappeared from Dean's side it was because he got resurrected again? Cas did say he thinks being resurrected over and over is punishement and being resurrected while Dean is left alone in Purgatory would be one hell of a punishment after all.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                              Oh noooes! Dean and Cas in Purgatory! Poor Sam and poor Kevin. Are there no arch angels left in heaven? I thought they were linked to prophets? Or was Chuck a special case considering he may or may not be God.
                              There were only four arch angels and they are either dead or trapped.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎