Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Just Realized What the Finale Scene Reminded Me Of...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Realized What the Finale Scene Reminded Me Of...

It's been bugging me since I watched it, why did the final bit between Rumplestiltskin and Belle seems so familiar. The idea of a dark one with someone he loved bringing in something powerful while the girl stood by confused...it just seemed familiar.

Then it hit me.

SMALLVILLE!!!

Lex and Lana at the end of season 5 when Lex was taken over by Zod, they stood together on the rooftop of Luthorcorp while Metropolis tore itself apart.

I wonder what this means for Rumple and Belle? hmmmmm

It means allegory about how you can't ultimately change the one you love. Rumplestiltskin will always be the Dark One who loves Belle and Bae. The three of them are going to have to come to terms with the man and the magic.

Comment

I was thinking that there is no way Belle is going to stay with him, even though she loves him. She, like Lana, will ultimately come to the same conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Raissa
        It means allegory about how you can't ultimately change the one you love. Rumplestiltskin will always be the Dark One who loves Belle and Bae. The three of them are going to have to come to terms with the man and the magic.
        You are right. No one can change someone who doesn't want to change. In the end, the choice will always be Rumplestiltskin. He could have all the suport he needed to change in both Bae and Belle, however nothing will happen until he wants it to happen. Rumplestiltskin is addicted to power. Magic corrupted him, just like any addiction corrupts, and now its up to him to make the decision what he wants more: happiness or power. Right now, he still choses power over love, but in the future, who knows?

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎