Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now What?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There probably are more character backstories to tell, so the show probably will continue alternating between FTL and the modern world.

I thought Regina may soften some, too, after what happened with Henry, but that smirk contradicted that. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      There is also the question of the bigger picture...Why did Rumple want Charming to save Snow? It sounded like he wanted their baby as his story goes. Was it just to get to the point at the end of the season finale? And why the essence of love bring back magic?
      I am guessing that Rumple was always afraid to go to a land without magic but he wanted to come here to find his son. This was a way for him to come here and bring his magic with him. He knew that Charming would put the container in the belly of the beast which would safely transport it from one realm to the next and Emma would get it out. "True love" is the most powerful potion that can break all curses. Now, he could break the curse that prevents magic from being in our world.

I have a feeling as others have stated before, that magic will be unpredictable in our world because the laws that govern magic in FTL don't exist here.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
        Well there's the issue of where the book itself came from: who wrote it, who gave it to Mary Margaret, etc. Maybe they can show that next season.

Flush toilets? They've got something better: magic!

Besides, do they even need that in the first place? I mean Maleficent swallowed that egg years ago and it was still in her stomach after all this time. That means....

it looked to me like he shoved it into a gill of some sort on her neck...so it's been in her lungs....

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎