No announcement yet.

Now What?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now What?!?!?

The curse has been broken, everyone remembers and Rimple has released magic into the real world. Where do we go from here?

Everyone remembers. The Evil Queen is trouble.

Final Battle has officially begun, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
      Everyone remembers. The Evil Queen is trouble.

Final Battle has officially begun, I think.
      After watching the season finale I think Regina has soften. She'll redeem herself eventually. After all she wasn't born evil, she was influenced by her evil manipulative mother. She loved as we saw; her true love Daniel and despite everything she did loved Henry. Even Rimple isn't truly evil. What's to come seems to be even worse than those two combined.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
        After watching the season finale I think Regina has soften. She'll redeem herself eventually.
        After seeing her giddy face at magic coming back, I don't think she'll go soft. She wants that power just as much as Rumple does and she has ticked off a whole land of people.

That battle is ON now.

Comment

I have no idea what's coming... I do hope an evil worse than Regina and Gold will rise though, I think they both have redemption qualities and I don't want to see them suffer too much lol.

In the last shot, we see that even the clock is surrounded by magic : I wonder if it means the smoke will transform the town as well as bringing back magic? I mean, it would be pretty weird if next season we have fairies and crickets flying all over the most normal looking town ever...

I think the characters might be able to leave Storybrooke. That's what Rumple wants I think, to go look for Bae. But I don't think the writers would go on the "magic is spreading in our world" route, so it rises a lot of issues.

I guess the main goal of the good characters next season will be to find their way back to FTL. But will they try to go after Regina? And what will she do now that everyone remembers? I have no idea!
          Or maybe, more in the idea of the "final battle", Emma will have magical powers and is going to try to defeat all evil?

Comment

Originally posted by Costanza
            I guess the main goal of the good characters next season will be to find their way back to FTL.
            Will they try to go back to Fairy Tale Land? I mean, was it really so great there? Drafty castles, starving peasants, trolls under the bridges. Not to mention all the time doing hair and make-up. Wouldn't they all just rather live in Storybrook? I mean, as long as they have each other and everything, why would they want to go back???

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
              Will they try to go back to Fairy Tale Land? I mean, was it really so great there? Drafty castles, starving peasants, trolls under the bridges. Not to mention all the time doing hair and make-up. Wouldn't they all just rather live in Storybrook? I mean, as long as they have each other and everything, why would they want to go back???
              And that's another thing, will they go back and forth from Storybrooke to Fairy Tale Land since that part of the story told the events leading up to the curse and thus not needed anymore or is there more to that. Are we going be doing Flashforwards (a la Lost) from the present to the future; assuming there won't be a time jump?
              Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-13-2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

I'm re-watching the season finale and Regina told Emma that whatever magic existed in the real world has been unpredictable. So the magic Rimple released is going to be something uncontrollable. Its curious how an unlimited amount of magic will effect the real world?

Comment

I guess Rumple won't let them return to Storyland until he finds his son.

Comment

I think some people like Jefferson are not going to want to go back. As Regina pointed out, Jefferson was never interested in breaking the curse, he just wanted his daughter back while living the better life he had in SB. So I believe that the fairy tale characters who didn't have it so good in fairy tale world will want to stay and may even side with the baddies to stay.

And that's another thing, will they go back and forth from Storybrooke to Fairy Tale Land since that part of the story told the events leading up to the curse and thus not needed anymore or is there more to that. Are we going be doing Flashforwards (a la Lost) from the present to the future; assuming there won't be a time jump?
                    We saw SW tell Charming that she wanted to get her kingdom back. I think the flashbacks will be how SW and friends fought to get their kingdom back from the Evil Queen and Rumple as it corresponds with them in present day fighting Regina and Mr. Gold.

Comment

wow- stll catching my breath

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                      After seeing her giddy face at magic coming back, I don't think she'll go soft. She wants that power just as much as Rumple does and she has ticked off a whole land of people.

That battle is ON now.
                      I agree - she is thrilled there will be magic again...she was one of the most powerful in Fairytale land so she is probably excited to be ale to vanquish her enemies again!

I hope they stay too- can you imagine- no flush toilets!??!?!?! nope not for me! :P

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                      I guess Rumple won't let them return to Storyland until he finds his son.
                      Yep I agree with that- nothing will be finished until Baelfire shows up.

I actually expected Bae to return when he sent that vial down the wishing well- the return of magic surprised me!
                      Last edited by Rac80; 05-14-2012, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Haha, if you put it that way... I'm sure some places where lovely and peaceful though, Snow and Charming's kingdom for instance. And the whole land is lovely, I would want to live there! Besides, it's where they came from, and where they belong.
                        I thought it was interesting that Emma said to Henry, right after she broke the curse, "why don't they go back?". As in, she's not expecting to go with them in FTL. I'm thinking the show will end with everyone going back, except for Henry and Emma. And they lived happily ever after...

I'm re-watching the season finale and Regina told Emma that whatever magic existed in the real world has been unpredictable. So the magic Rimple released is going to be something uncontrollable. Its curious how an unlimited amount of magic will effect the real world?
                        I was just thinking about that! It's gonna get very messy if Regina's right about this...

As SteelyGal pointed out, I think there will be flashbacks of how Snow and Charming take back the kingdom. There are still a lot of the backstory we don't know about (for instance, what happened to Regina's mum?), and I'm sure they will introduce a lot of new characters as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80
                          I hope they stay too- can you imagine- no flush toilets!??!?!?! nope not for me! :P

I can't imagine not having toilets. Or for that matter not having TVs, computers, cell phones, air-conditioning, hot running showers. It would be hard to give all that up.

Yep I agree that - nothing will be finished until Baelfire shows up.
                          I feel the same way. It seems that Rumple has orchestrated this elaborate scheme to help him find his son. He will never stop fighting until he achieves that goal.

Originally posted by Costanza
                          I thought it was interesting that Emma said to Henry, right after she broke the curse, "why don't they go back?". As in, she's not expecting to go with them in FTL. I'm thinking the show will end with everyone going back, except for Henry and Emma. And they lived happily ever after...
                          I agree. I think since Henry was not born in FTL he won't be able to go there and Emma won't leave him so they will stay. It will be a real tear jerky when Emma and Henry have to say good-bye to SW and Charming as they return to FTL.
                          Last edited by SteelyGal; 05-14-2012, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Well there's the issue of where the book itself came from: who wrote it, who gave it to Mary Margaret, etc. Maybe they can show that next season.

Flush toilets? They've got something better: magic!

Besides, do they even need that in the first place? I mean Maleficent swallowed that egg years ago and it was still in her stomach after all this time. That means....

Comment

There is also the question of the bigger picture...Why did Rumple want Charming to save Snow? It sounded like he wanted their baby as his story goes. Was it just to get to the point at the end of the season finale? And why the essence of love bring back magic?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎