Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "A Land Without Magic"?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 from me .
    Perfect ending!!!

Loved almost everything about the finale.

Great to see some of secondary characters, like the Huntsman, Ruby, Granny and Archie.
    They weren't particularly needed, but since it was the finale, it was nice to have a glimpse of them all.
    I wish we had seen Kathryn too.

August turning into a wooden doll completely?
    Nicely done, and here's to hoping when the curse was broken, he became human again.

Although not particularly a fan of either Belle or Mad Hatter, it was good how they were incorporated in the finale.

I kept getting confused about hiding that big egg inside the "beast", esp when I saw Maleficient, but I had completely forgotten what she could become.
    Again, wonderfully done.
    But here's my only complain about the finale - wasn't it supposed to be Sleeping Beauty's Prince Charming who would slay that beast?

Anyways, moving on, it was all beautifully done, and although a bit predictable, it was still nice to see Emma's kiss bringing Henry back to life.
    It was good see Snow and Charming reuniting, same with Belle and Rumplestiltskin.

And well, what an ending!!!
    So many questions unanswered - the perfect way to bring back the viewers in the fall .

I can't wait for s2 !!!

Comment

Loved it!

Comment

Really enjoyed the episode. I think it was a smart move to break the curse, after the first season. Think they had gone as far as they could, without having the characters discovering the truth.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎