Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Circle cancelled

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

huh, ABC family? might make sense, but with all the teen sex & weekly underage drinking would they even give it a glance?

Comment

This is a great show, lots of fun. It got better and better as it went along. Hopefully it somehow does get picked up by another network, but how often does that sort of thing actually happen? ABC Family sounds like a good choice, they could pair the pretty little liars of TSC with the pretty little liars of, well, Pretty Little Liars. So, write your congressman people. Make it happen. But seriously, there does appear to be a possible fit here. Besides PLL, ABC Family has The Secret Life of the American Teenager, right. Secret Life of the American Teenager, Secret Life of the American Teenaged Witch, you get the idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
        This is a great show, lots of fun. It got better and better as it went along. Hopefully it somehow does get picked up by another network, but how often does that sort of thing actually happen? ABC Family sounds like a good choice, they could pair the pretty little liars of TSC with the pretty little liars of, well, Pretty Little Liars. So, write your congressman people. Make it happen. But seriously, there does appear to be a possible fit here. Besides PLL, ABC Family has The Secret Life of the American Teenager, right. Secret Life of the American Teenager, Secret Life of the American Teenaged Witch, you get the idea...
        Mailing mine tomorrow and including the Balcoin sigil LOL

Comment

2012's Canceled TV Series Poll
          Which show will you miss the most?

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_wi...#ixzz1vUnJqvWg

TSC has 31.9% That is out of 26 shows. I would like to see it back...maybe ABC Family or another network will give it a chance...I still think CW made a mistake.

Comment

The thing is that this show is pulling in very low ratings from 18-34 crowd. It also lost like half of its viewers since episide one. Reason why Nikita and GG got renewed is bcos it has higher international sales and theyre pulling in almost the same amount of viewers. Plus their deal with netflix n hulu kinda earns them more money for establish shows.

Comment

I also think, unfortunately for TSC, Hart of Dixie and Nikita both had more possibility of ratings growth. TSC tried a lot of different things throughout the year - new characters etc. - and none of it seemed to stick or bring the ratings up at all.

TSC should have been huge. I thought it would be. I loved the pilot. But ultimately it didn't click for the general audience the way it should have.

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

I think it's telling that, aside from this thread, one of the most posted-in threads here at K-Site is "Anyone else not feeling this show?" :-/
              Last edited by KSiteTV; 05-21-2012, 05:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
                2012's Canceled TV Series Poll
                Which show will you miss the most?

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_wi...#ixzz1vUnJqvWg

TSC has 31.9% That is out of 26 shows. I would like to see it back...maybe ABC Family or another network will give it a chance...I still think CW made a mistake.
                I watched 6 shows from the list...here's my personal order for what I would have liked to see return:

1) Secret Circle
                2) Awake
                3) Terra Nova
                4) Alcatraz
                5) The River
                6) Missing

Secret Circle gets my vote as well, followed closely by Awake. Terra Nova despite its flaws had a fun concept and potential to improve. I enjoyed all 6 shows though and would have liked all to return.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
                  Secret Circle gets my vote as well, followed closely by Awake. Terra Nova despite its flaws had a fun concept and potential to improve. I enjoyed all 6 shows though and would have liked all to return.
                  I actually would take Tera Nova over TSC. I just think the show had an interesting concept and had more places it could go. In the case of TSC while I enjoyed it, most of the time it was on my DVR list and generally I wouldn't watch it till the weekend most of the time. I still wouldn't mind TSC back in some form since I think they set up an interesting S2. I would love to see it go to the Disney Channel just to see if it could get higher ratings there then the CW(I know there was a show on the CW called The Game that BET picked up and I couldn't help but laugh how much better the BET rating for the show was then anything on the CW(although the Game did rather poorly on the CW)). I actually think alot fo CW shows might work better on cable stations where they can show it 3-4 times week
                  Last edited by Supsfan; 05-22-2012, 11:21 AM.

Comment

The Show Was Great, they or some say . or rumors are that their were too many Special effects for a Television show. but thats B.s, i think the HIATUS aka Breaks between the episodes made people lose interest, i mean there was 3 or 4 2 to 4 week breaks edit, if the CW would stop the long and large number of Hiatus, then viewers would stay interested, i mean i stayed interested, i love VD, TSC, Supernatural, Every other show could just Suck on Sunlight TSC beat Nikita and alot of the other shows in renew ratings, it needs to be brought back, and if we keep at it, i think it will be brought back.

Todd
                    Last edited by Sugar; 08-28-2012, 07:47 PM. Reason: editted for profanity

Comment

Almost all shows, at least on The CW, get breaks, because they have to spread 22 episodes out over a 36 week (or something like that) period.

TSC's ratings were on a downward spiral, there wasn't room for growth, and I think if they thought it could keep making money, The CW would have kept it. In the case of Nikita, it's an international hit and creatively, it has gotten better and better... may as well stick with something you know rather than something that could sink further.

I wanted TSC to do well. I loved the pilot. There were sparks of good throughout the season, but there was also a lot of really bad. I mean, crystal skulls? Ultimately I don't think the show is what it should have been - a series on the quality and popularity level of the Vampire Diaries. Will it do better than some of The CW's new shows? Probably, but I don't blame them for trying.

Comment

Diana's actress was on this week's episode of Justified, could possibly be in more episodes too. (Jim Beaver from Supernatural is also becoming a bigger character on the show this season.)

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎