No announcement yet.

The Batman: Season 1

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Batman: Season 1

this is a fan fic series im starting to sharpen my skills as i prepare for my first fan films. it is going to be hopefully a 20 episode season. Keep in mind ill be using the best actors i feel could play the roles, not just actors who would be most likely to play them if this was a actual television program

Main Cast:

Joseph Gordon Levit: Bruce Wayne/Batman
    Harvey Dent: Matt Damon
    Lt Jim Gordon: Gary Oldman
    Rachel Dawes: Ellen Page
    Henri Ducard: Jean Reno
    David Cain: Bruce Willis
    Alfred: Sir Michael Caine

heres an outline of the first 2 episodes

1.01: Awakening

Bruce Wayne is traveling abroad, trying to reinvent himself as an ideal. a symbol of hope. He has been gone for eight years. In the debut episode, Bruce meets Henri Ducard. Ducard is the best detective in paris, a skilled fighter, and extremely skilled in the art of manhunting. Bruce Begins his training with Ducard through the streets of Paris, helping him and learning while they encounter various criminals and high end assassins. But while training with Ducard, Bruce finds out a deadly secret.

1.02: Learning Curve
    Bruce meets David Cain, an INTERPOL operative who begins to teach Bruce techniques to dismantle his opponents without killing them. But when David starts to push too far and take out innocents in the line of duty, will Bruce take a stand? Or follow in his teachers footsteps?

Comment

Episode 1.01: Awakening

FLASHBACK 1996

EXT-CRIME ALLEY-NIGHT

A young Bruce Wayne is running playfully in the alley. He is accompanied by his parents, Thomas and Martha Wayne.

Thomas Wayne: Did you like the movie Bruce?

Bruce Wayne: It was great Dad! Can we go see it again tomorrow? Please?

Martha chuckles softly at her son's exuberance

Martha Wayne: Now Bruce we can't go see it again tomorrow, maybe next weekend honey.

Bruce Wayne: Awww Mom, why not?

Martha Wayne: Because your father has to work tomorrow and we will go see it again as a family.

Thomas Wayne: (chuckles at Bruce's expression) your mothers right Bruce. Don't worry we'll go see it again as a family.

Bruce smiles a little and falls into pace with his parents. As they continue down the street, a man confronts them.

Joe Chill: Money. Jewels. Quickly.

Thomas Wayne: Ok, let's be calm and rational. Here you go.

Thomas Slowly pulls out his wallet, and hands it to Chill.

Thomas: Thats all i have. Please leave.

Joe Chill: I said Jewelry too damn it!

Chill reaches and yanks at the pearls around Martha's neck. Thomas pushes Bruce Back and Lunges in front of Martha. Chill Fires Twice, and takes off down the alley.

Bruce Wayne: Mom? Dad?

Bruce kneels down next to his parents. He touches his mothers chest, her breast bleeds on his hand. Tears stream down the boy's face as he looks at his parents.

PRESENT DAY

INT-SMALL APARTMENT BUILDING IN SOUTH FRANCE

Bruce Wayne(age 23) approaches an apartment door. He is wearing a worn out camouflage outfit. Bruce Knocks at the door three times.

The door opens slowly, revealing a french man in his 60's.

Henri Ducard: Bruce Wayne? What brings the prince of Gotham to my humble doorstep?

Bruce Wayne: How..how do you know who i am?

Henri Ducard: Please Mr. Wayne. I am very skilled in the art of deduction. You mustn't think so little of me now.

Bruce Wayne: Actually quite the opposite, I've come to learn from you.

cut to Ducard seeming very intrigued

Henri Ducard: Please come in Mr. Wayne.

Bruce enters the Apartment. it is very small, with only 3 pieces of furniture, a kitchen, and no other rooms.

Bruce Wayne: One would never think the world's greatest detective lived so modestly.

Ducard walks to the stove and pours himself a cup of tea.

Henri Ducard: Why is it you want to learn from me Mr.Wayne?

Bruce Wayne: For the past 5 years i have traveled the world, learning from the best martial artist, criminologist, and forensic scientist. I have been training my mind and body to the peak of human perfection. You are known as the word's greatest detective, a moniker i wish to one day hold.

Ducard examines Bruce, looking to see his motives.

Henri Ducard: Then come Mr.Wayne, your education begins tonight. You shall assist me in catching a murderer who has been ravaging Paris.

Cut to Bruce with a determined look.

FADE OUT

OPENING CREDITS

Comment

Review are welcomed and sought after. Please leave your comments

Comment

You're off to a great start! Please continue with more!

Comment

Didn't realize anyone was reading. Ill post more tonight

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎