No announcement yet.

Where did the Mad Hatter come from?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did the Mad Hatter come from?

He makes a swan dive out of a 3rd story window and then a few weeks later, wha-lah, there he is again?

Where did that dude come from and where has he been?

Im wondering that too. Maybe he was ejected from the hat cause Emmas magic wasnt that strong and wound up in the woods and took him 3 weeks to get back in town.

Comment

How did Regina get the hat from him??????

Comment

Mad Hatter = Spiderman. And that Regina, she knows everything. When Mad Hatter swung away to safety on his spiddie webs, she just raced in and picked the hat up off the ground.

Seriously, we were all guessing that Mad Hatter fell into the hat and was transported somewhere. But it was clear from this episode that the hat did not have enough magic for that. Do you think that characters in storybrook can't die (unless Regina kills them?).

Comment

I don't remember the scene exactly but could he just have simply grabbed onto the ledge of the mansion out of view of Emma/Mary Margaret and dropped his hat so it looked like he may have jumped into it. And such as in SV certain things can only be reasoned in offscreenville where we can only image what may have happened between episodes/scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
            Mad Hatter = Spiderman. And that Regina, she knows everything. When Mad Hatter swung away to safety on his spiddie webs, she just raced in and picked the hat up off the ground.

Seriously, we were all guessing that Mad Hatter fell into the hat and was transported somewhere. But it was clear from this episode that the hat did not have enough magic for that. Do you think that characters in storybrook can't die (unless Regina kills them?).
            Well the magic was ment to come from Emma for the hat she made. Not sure if the hat Regina used was Emmas or hatters original hat.

Comment

I'm definitely curious about that.

Especially since Graham may/may not be coming back somehow. Maybe Storybrooke characters don't stay dead...or something. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                Well the magic was ment to come from Emma for the hat she made. Not sure if the hat Regina used was Emmas or hatters original hat.
                This is a good point. The hat Emma was working on wasn't the original hat. So I guess Regina had the original all along.

I guess the Mad Hatter must have survived the fall some how. I wonder if they will ever address it, or if we will be left wondering.

Comment

I guess the Mad Hatter must have survived the fall some how.
                  Who says that Storybrooke is a land withOUT magic? Jefferson walking away from that fall is the definition of magical.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                    Who says that Storybrooke is a land withOUT magic? Jefferson walking away from that fall is the definition of magical.
                    The only thing I can think of is that the hat did work in the end, he went back without anyone knowing, and then came back to Storybrooke because he wanted to see his Grace.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎