Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"An Apple Red As Blood" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who's Henry's true love?

Comment

bitter sweet next week looks to be an awesome episode and yet we have to wait 4 months for the next episode

Comment

Originally posted by Nerwen Aldarion
        It looks like HENRY is the one who dies in the finale!!! Because he ate the apple...to save Emma and to get her to believe!!!

hehehe I totally called it! *celebrates*
        If he is dead like really dead thats a bad move. Henry is one of the best characters so hopefully the death is "DEATH" as in we only think hes dead.

Comment

On another note...why the heck is Charming sword fighting with Rumplestiltskin????

Comment

Originally posted by Mel823
            So who's Henry's true love?
            Alice or the Alice equalvilant which might be Jeffersons daughter. Didnt Henry and her make googly eyes to each other?

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              If he is dead like really dead thats a bad move. Henry is one of the best characters so hopefully the death is "DEATH" as in we only think hes dead.
              He's not "dead" he's cursed. How do you break the spell? True love! Who truly loves Henry???

EMMA!

She's going to break the curse and save Henry's life, maybe not in the finale but probably in the season 2 premiere.

The question is....will this make her finally start to believe?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Alice or the Alice equalvilant which might be Jeffersons daughter. Didnt Henry and her make googly eyes to each other?
              Nope it's Emma. Jane Epson said in an interview that the only person Emma truly loves is Henry. True love doesn't have to be romantic, it can be the honest, pure and true love a mother has for her child.
              Last edited by Nerwen Aldarion; 05-06-2012, 06:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

He's not "dead" he's cursed. How do you break the spell? True love! Who truly loves Henry???

EMMA!

She's going to break the curse and save Henry's life, maybe not in the finale but probably in the season 2 premiere.

Nope it's Emma. Jane Epson said in an interview that the only person Emma truly loves is Henry. True love doesn't have to be romantic, it can be the honest, pure and true love a mother has for her child.
                I think Emma will break the curse in the season Finale. Somehow, she will end up dying. Since Mr. Gold wants the curse broken, I wonder if he is the one to kill her or Regina.

Comment

EMMA!

Well i just mean in the aspect of the show everyone will think he is dead.

But wouldnt it have to be someone Henry loves? But agian you could be right. True love could be the sacrifice thing where Snow sacrificed for Charming so his kiss cured her. Henry sacrificed for the whole town so maybe the entire town needs to give him a little smooch. Seriously tho id assume when Henry falls and Emma goes to check on him wouldnt she kiss him. Parents usually kiss there kids when they are sick or asleep and stuff.

Maybe there doesnt need to be a kiss. Maybe Emma needs to believe. Believing is the only way to stop August from turning so if she started to believe Henry maybe it would awaken him.

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                  I think Emma will break the curse in the season Finale. Somehow, she will end up dying. Since Mr. Gold wants the curse broken, I wonder if he is the one to kill her or Regina.
                  I want them to kill a throw away character like granny. lol i dont want any major deaths. i love all the main characters.
                  Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-06-2012, 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well i just mean in the aspect of the show everyone will think he is dead.

But wouldnt it have to be someone Henry loves? But agian you could be right. True love could be the sacrifice thing where Snow sacrificed for Charming so his kiss cured her. Henry sacrificed for the whole town so maybe the entire town needs to give him a little smooch. Seriously tho id assume when Henry falls and Emma goes to check on him wouldnt she kiss him. Parents usually kiss there kids when they are sick or asleep and stuff.

Maybe there doesnt need to be a kiss. Maybe Emma needs to believe. Believing is the only way to stop August from turning so if she started to believe Henry maybe it would awaken him.
                    This is just my guess, who knows what's going to happen.

But this is my theory and I'm sticking to it

Comment

Yup anything can happen. As long as Henry isnt really going to die im ok with whatever. The kid is a good actor and probably one of the best parts of the show. Would be a bad idea to off him. Plus its a fairytale show so you kind of need a kid in there. Plus who will stop Voldermort

Comment

I think you are right. From the preview, when Henry was in the hospital, it looked like Emma was about to kiss him. She was crying so I hope it isn't something silly like magic tears healing him.

Comment

I'm sorry but was anybody else laughing at the way the fairies sounded like when they were flying? It was like a herd of bumblebees!!!
                          Yes, totally laughed. It looked cheesy.

Comment

I agree (and I said this in the spoilers forum) that Henry would probably wake up by a kiss from Emma. But only after she starts to believe. Love doesn't necessarily have to be of the romantic kind. It can be a mother's love too. I think once Emma starts believing in Henry's stories and then gives him a kiss, he will wake up.

I want them to kill a throw away character like granny. lol i dont want any major deaths. i love all the main characters.
                            I wouldn't mind if they kill off Sheppy.

Comment

Am I the only one thinking she's going to have some kind of flashback to when she was a baby when she touches the book next episode? It really seemed like that's what it was pointing at.

I mean, it'd make sense too. After seeing Henry fall after eating the apple, she'd be sad, then blame herself for not listening to him, and then she'd open herself up to the possibility of believing, and BOOM! She touches the book and remembers something from before she was brought over, or something of the like.

Comment

Perhaps she will get some sort of vision from the book. Could also be interesting if its like Kingdom Hearts where Merlin has a book to another world and you get sucked into and learn its the book of Winnie the Pooh. Doubt it would happen but would be interesting if Emma gets sucked into the book and like in the game Winnie the Pooh is the only one left and he cant find his friends. Its a long shot but ill keep saying i want a Kingdom Hearts reference at some point lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎