No announcement yet.

Family Matters-Bonnie/Tyler Fan Fiction

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Matters-Bonnie/Tyler Fan Fiction

I wrote this story back during the first half of season 2 of Vampire Diaries. So the Klaus/Abby angle is completely different and Bonnie and Tyler are thrown together, when his mother and her father decide to get together.

When Mayor Carol Lockwood announces her engagement to Bonnie’s father, businessman, David Bennett, Bonnie is not too happy. Carol Lockwood is the last person she’d have picked for her father and the idea of Tyler changing into a wolf anywhere near her, gives her the creeps. Worse yet, it is decided that David and Bonnie will be moving into the Lockwood mansion...

But things don’t work out as Bonnie planned, when she finds that her new ‘step-brother’ is quite anxious to welcome her with open arms...

“Heh? I didn’t quite get that, Daddy?” Bonnie asked as she sat at the dinner table, next to her father.

David Bennett covered his daughter’s hand with his own.

“I said that Carol Lockwood and I have been seeing a lot of one another.”

Bonnie blinked.

“Daddy, uh...Carol Lockwood who? The only one I know is the mayor.”

David smiled tolerantly.

“One and the same.”

“You barely know her.”

“We were secret lovers in highschool, Bonnie. But back then, things were a little different--racially. Richard is gone and your mother...well...the point is we love each other and plan to get married. And you know her son Tyler. This is going to work out Bonnie...BONNIE!”

Bonnie Bennett had slipped out of her chair in a dead faint.

When she awoke, Bonnie was in her own bed. Her father had carried her to her room, after ascertaining that she had just fainted. He had called Carol, who had phoned a private doctor...just to make sure Bonnie wasn’t pregnant or anything. Bonnie didn’t especially appreciate the woman’s reasoning there!

David had decided that seeing Elena and Caroline would put his daughter at ease. Right away, both Caroline(who had been invited in many times before) and Elena, were more than a little surprised to see Carol Lockwood there.

“Hi, Mayor Lockwood.” Elena and Caroline said unison. Carol smiled at the girls.

“Elena, Caroline, thank God. I’m glad you’re here. Maybe you can help Bonnie adjust to the news.”

“Now, Carol, we don’t know that our news is what made Bonnie pass out.” David chided gently.

“Bonnie passed out?” Elena asked. Actually, Caroline and her had come over to ask Bonnie to come with them to the Salvatore mansion. They had more ‘Klaus’ business to discuss.

“Yes,” Carol said, “and I truly believe it was because of our news, David. Elena, Caroline, David and I are getting married next month.”

Neither Elena, nor Caroline, said a word--at first. Then they covered their shock and showered the couple with congratulations.

“We’ll talk to Bonnie, Mrs. Lockwood,” Caroline gushed, “I’m sure she didn’t faint because of this. Actually we’re here because she seemed kind of sluggish at school.”

Elena nodded.

“Yeah, Mr. Bennett, I know Bonnie would just want you to be happy. We’ll see her now.”

The girls smiled at the newly engaged couple, then casually walked up the stairs. Once out of sight, they rushed to Bonnie’s room, rapped on the door three times before hurrying inside! Bonnie sat up.

“What are you two doing here?”

Caroline closed the door while Elena sat down on the end of Bonnie’s bed.

“Oh. My. God. Bonnie...why didn’t you tell us that your father was dating the mayor?” Elena asked.

“I didn’t know! My father is never home anyway! I wouldn’t know if he’s at a business meeting or on a date!”

“Well, apparently he was on a date--dates.” Caroline huffed. “Bonnie, this means you’ll have to watch over Tyler.”

Bonnie shook her head.

“No!”

“Bonnie!” Elena cried out. “Come on! You’ll be right there.”

“I am NOT going to watch someone change into a wolf every full moon! He could change in the house!”

“No!” Caroline told her. “Tyler wouldn’t do that. He goes down into the old slave quarters and chains himself up. He doesn’t want to see anyone get hurt.”

“Then you watch over him!” Bonnie groused.

“I did already! But since you’ll be living there...”

“Oh God! I can’t think about this! I’m scared! I don’t want to live with a werewolf!”

“Now Bonnie, that’s kind of prejudiced.” Elena said. “Tyler is still the same person...”

“Oh please, Elena! You know what? I don’t want to talk about this anymore. Honestly, I don’t. Why are you here?”

“Damon was wondering...” Elena began. Bonnie scrambled off of her bed.

“The answer is ‘no’ to anything Damon wants.” she said. “I’m sorry, can we talk tomorrow? I just have to deal with this.”

Caroline peered at her.

“You really are upset, aren’t you? Tyler isn’t a bad guy or anything.”

“I have no problems with Tyler. Tyler the human.”

Elena folded her arms.

“What if he acted that way because you were a witch?”

“Yeah,” Bonnie said slowly, “that’s another thing. Here, I only have to keep that a secret from my father, who is never here. But Carol Lockwood and her son are a whole other story.”

Elena looked at Caroline.

“Tyler knows nothing about Bonnie, right?”

Caroline shook her head.

“No. But I had to tell him I’m a vampire.”

This, was the first Elena and Bonnie were hearing of that! Bonnie eyed Caroline.

“What did he say?”

“What could he say? He’s a frickin’ werewolf!” Caroline sniffed. Elena patted Bonnie’s shoulder.

“I think this is an opportunity for you to help keep this town safe every full moon.”

Bonnie said nothing to that. There was so much to think about now. How she would get through the wedding, she would never know.

“Your mother is marrying Bonnie’s father?” Matt asked in wonder. They were working out in the gym on the Lockwood estate. Matt had gotten back together with Caroline, though Tyler didn’t see how it would work. He had been trying to convince Caroline to tell Matt the truth.

“Yeah. I guess they knew each other from back in the day, but people were kind of prejudiced back then.” Tyler revealed.

“I guess.” Matt noted. “That means Bonnie will be living here?”

Matt wiped himself off with a towel. Both guys were shirtless and wearing shorts.

“Yep!” Tyler said, pouring himself a drink that he shouldn’t. He sipped it, then looked at Matt.

“Didn’t you tell me you saw Bonnie naked once?”

Matt rolled his eyes!

“I accidentally walked in on her in the shower, thinking she was Caroline. She had spent the night over at Caroline’s...I just got a quick look...”

“Too quick to spare any details, bro?” Tyler grinned. Matt shook his head.

“I like Bonnie.”

“Hell yeah, I like her too!” Tyler grinned.

“Yeah, well, stay out of her shower, okay?” Matt said, shaking his head at Tyler’s offer of a drink. Footsteps could be heard and Tyler threw the rest of a drink in a potted plant, then set the glass down. Carol opened the gym door and smiled at the boys.

“Hi boys. Tyler, have you told Matt the news?”

“I did, Mom. Did David tell Bonnie?” Tyler asked. Carol frowned.

“Yes and I’m afraid she didn’t take it well. She passed out.”

Matt refrained from smirking! Tyler ignored his friend and folded his arms.

“Why?”

“Caroline and Elena were there. They said she was sick at school. I sent Dr. Feurstein over as well. Just to make sure that she fainted for natural reasons.”

Tyler and Matt eyed one another, before Tyler spoke.

“Natural reasons, Mom?”

“Well, darling, I know she’s been spending some time with Jeremy Gilbert. I wanted to make sure she wasn’t with child.”

Now, Matt burst out laughing!

“You thought Bonnie could be pregnant by Jeremy Gilbert?! Oh God...”

Carol gave Matt a dirty look and he stopped laughing. She then looked at Tyler.

“I just needed to know if I was about to get a pregnant step-daughter, that’s all. Now, Tyler, I know Bonnie and you have known one another for years. But I want you to make every effort to welcome her into the family.”

“I will Mom. Don’t worry.” Tyler smiled. His mother kissed him on the cheek, smiled at Matt, then left the gym. Once the door closed, Matt howled with laughter again!

“Jesus man! I’d like to be a fly on the wall here when you all have a ‘family dinner’!”

Tyler drummed his fingers along the top of a highback chair.

“Why do you think Bonnie really fainted?”

Matt shrugged.

“You heard your mother. Caroline and Elena said she didn’t feel well. Speaking of Caroline, I have to pick her up. We’re going out later.”

Tyler nodded absently and Matt left. Tyler picked up his towel, then took a swig of bottled water this time. Bonnie had passed out. He would ask Caroline what that had really been all about.

Chapter 2

The whole town knew now about the Bennett-Lockwood upcoming nuptials. Bonnie walked into Mystic Halls High the next day, feeling like everyone was staring at her. She stopped at her locker, just as Stefan walked up.

“Hey.” he said.

“Hey.” she said back.

“Elena told Damon and I.”

“Damon probably had a good laugh, right?” Bonnie asked.

“Well, not quite...well, not for long. But he thinks this is an opportunity...”

Bonnie slammed her locker door!

“I don’t see this as any kind opportunity for ME. I’m just one step closer to getting killed.”

Stefan could see that she was unnerved, and put his hand on her shoulder, just as Tyler approached. Stefan nodded to him.

“Congratulations!” Stefan said with false cheer. Tyler just nodded back.

“Do you mind if I talk to Bonnie for a moment?”

Stefan smiled wanly at Bonnie, then walked off. Bonnie put on her best face for Tyler.

“Hey! So...I hear we’re going to be step-siblings, hey?” Bonnie asked, busying herself with the books in her locker.

“Why can’t you look at me?”

Startled, Bonnie closed her locker door.

“Pardon me?”

“We’ve known each other all of our lives. And now you’re acting as if I’m some kind of polite stranger. Why?”

“Tyler, this just happened so fast. I don’t know what to make of it.”

“In one month, there will be nothing to make anything of. Our parents will be married. Look, why don’t you come over after school? I’ll give you a tour of the grounds. Our home is going to be your home too, okay?”

Bonnie hesitated only for a moment, then nodded. Tyler smiled.

“Fine. I’ll see you after school then.” he said. He then turned and walked off. Two other girls joined him on his walk to class. Bonnie turned away. If Tyler didn’t know that she knew he was a werewolf, then things would go much easier. She would have to talk to Caroline and get her opinion. She seemed to be the only one that knew how this werewolf thing worked anyway.

For some reason, Bonnie didn’t get to see Caroline the rest of the day. Elena and Stefan, at lunch, hinted strongly that Caroline and Matt had played hooky.

She was thinking about the differences between Elena and Stefan’s relationship, vs. Caroline and Matt’s, when a familiar face approached her car.

It was Luka Martin, her secret fellow witch, or warlock, as he liked to be known. Bonnie smiled at him.

“Hey you! Where’ve you been?”

Luka refrained from swallowing. He didn’t like what his father, Jonas, had told him to do. But there was no help for it.

“I was hoping we could get a bite at the Mystic Grill. I need your help with a spell.”

“Oh, uh, well I am meeting someone.” Bonnie hedged.

“A half an hour. That’s all I ask.” Luka said, smiling brightly. Bonnie nodded. She guessed that would be okay.

They drove over in their separate cars and were soon seated in a booth. Matt smiled at Bonnie and gave Luka a questioning look. He then disappeared to get sodas for them.

“Okay, so what’s the spell?” Bonnie asked, smiling.

“Well, I need to locate someone. And so far I’ve had no luck.”

“Oh.” Bonnie said, as Matt returned with their drinks. She waited until he left to speak again.

“Who are you trying to find?”

“My mother.” Luka said sadly. “It’s a long story.”

Bonnie studied his face.

“Yeah, I can see that.” she said, just as her phone rang. Luka nodded to her.

“Why don’t you take that? I don’t mind.”

Bonnie nodded, then stood up and left the table. She didn’t recognize the number.

“Hello?”

All she heard was deep breathing.

“Hello?”

Meanwhile, Matt just happened to glance over at Luka’s table and saw him put something in Bonnie’s drink! No...had he? Maybe it just looked like it. He watched as Bonnie finished up a phone call, then returned to the table. She took a sip of her drink and Matt watched everything very carefully.

“I’d just like to find her, you know?” Luka said lamely. Bonnie nodded, yawning.

“I know. I mean I would love for my mother to come back for my father’s wedding. Just so he could look at her and think what a mistake he’s making...oh...excuse me. I’m so tired all of a sudden...”

Matt saw Bonnie’s yawn fit and decided to call Tyler. Tyler picked up on the second ring.

“What’s up, bro?”

“Where are you?”

“In the car on the way home. I have to show Bonnie around...”

“Yeah well haul ass over to the grill! Bonnie is here with that new dude, Luka something or another? I think I just saw him put something in her soda.”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know! But now Bonnie looks as if she needs a nap or something! Dude, it doesn’t look good. He’s now helping her up. I think they’re leaving!”

“Stop him, Matt! I’ll be right there!” Tyler snapped and turned his car around, almost hitting two cars to do so. He then headed back towards the Mystic Grill.

Damon Salvatore watched the melee with growing unease from a dark corner of the Mystic Grill. Matt Donovan had gotten the manager, and they were refusing to let some guy make off with the little witch.

Then Tyler ‘Werewolf’ Lockwood sauntered in.

“What the hell is this?! She looks half passed out!” Tyler snapped.

Luka tried to hide his fear. His father, Jonas, had been the one to call Bonnie as to distract her. They had planned to abduct her.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with her. I planned to take her home. Now if everyone would step aside...” Luka protested. But Tyler snatched Bonnie away from him, now picking her up! She was totally passed out.

“I don’t know what the hell you did, but my mother is the mayor. So I’d get a running head start now.” Tyler said coolly. He carried Bonnie out to his car, put her in the passenger seat with Matt’s help, then closed the door.

“Jesus, man, what are you going to do?”

“I’m taking Bonnie home, then I’m going to take care of that Luka fucc myself. He probably put that date rape drug in her soda.” Tyler said. He then got in on the driver’s side and squealed off.

Meanwhile back inside, Damon massaged his temples. Access to the witch was becoming a problem, now that her father was marrying Carol Lockwood. And step-brother dearest was a little too protective. Stefan and him needed to talk to Bonnie about locating Klaus through a spell. And damnit if time wasn’t running out!

Damon eyed Luka, who shoved Matt, then left. Damon got up and decided to follow the boy. He had the feeling what he had tried to pull on Bonnie, was not about some horny teenager trying to have his way with a cheerleader.

Tyler had taken Bonnie back to the Lockwood mansion. Carol called Dr. Feurstein, who strongly suspected Rohypnol--the date rape drug.

David Bennett was just finishing up with Sheriff Forbes, who had stopped by to tell them that Luka Martin had been found killed by some animal, shortly after the incident with Bonnie took place. Tyler listened with interest. That couldn’t be a coincidence, could it? Had Caroline heard about what happened and taught Luka a lesson?

Carol, meanwhile, was in another room with Dr. Feurstein. Tyler could hear that his mother would rather not have any of this get out. He wondered what David would think of that decision? Then again, Luka was dead. It was over.

The doorbell rang and Tyler chose to answer it. Caroline was at the door and Tyler stepped outside, leaving the door slightly ajar.

“Where have you been? Caroline, did you kill Luka Martin?” Tyler asked in a whispering hiss.

“Uh, no! And if I didn’t know that you could only change with the full moon, I’d be accusing you as well. Where is Bonnie? I was hoping we could go out.”

Tyler blinked.

“Are you kidding? She’s been drugged! She can’t go anywhere!”

Caroline bit her lip. Damon had sent her over here to find out what Bonnie’s condition was. Watchdog Tyler wasn’t helping things.

“Why is she here and not at home?” Caroline asked. Tyler shrugged.

“This place is as good as any. She will be living here soon.” Tyler said, just as Caroline looked behind her. Bonnie was slowly making her way down the stairs and over to the front door.

“Hey, Caro! Wh...why am I here? I am so...”

But Tyler took control of the situation.

“I’ll see you later, Caroline. And so will Bonnie.” he said, closing the door. He then held Bonnie around the waist and walked her back up the stairs. Caroline watched through a window and bit her nails. Damon would not be happy.

Damon was not happy!

“I had nothing to do with killing that teeny bopper warlock! I swear!” Damon protested grumpily. He, Caroline, Elena, Stefan and Jeremy, were in the Salvatore living room.

“You said you followed him home.” Stefan pointed out.

“I did. He lived in some apartment with his father. I listened outside the door for a bit, but they sensed me and I had to get out of there. Something must have happened after I left.” Damon said.

“I never liked him,” Jeremy groused, “I mean from day one, he was a little too focused on Bonnie.”

“Yeah, well, ONE of you should have told the rest of us that a Father/Son Warlock team was in town.” Damon countered. Elena eyed Damon.

“What did this Luka and his father say? When you listened in on them?”

“Luka was apologizing for failing to bring Bonnie home with him.” Damon said. Stefan took a deep breath.

“When was the last time we heard from Elijah?” Stefan asked.

Elena shrugged.

“It’s been about two weeks. Jenna has complained that she hasn’t heard from him either.” she said, referencing the fact that Elijah had introduced himself to her aunt, as some author wanting to a do a book on Mystic Falls.

Jeremy snorted!

“Of course not! He only wanted access to our house.”

“Yeah,” Stefan said, “but what I’m getting at, is that chances are Elijah is the one that killed Luka. From what we can tell his father is nowhere to be found.”

“Probably on the run.” Damon smirked.

“And now, these warlocks that probably have some connection to Elijah, try and kidnap Bonnie? Bonnie is now the focus. Why?” Stefan asked of no one in particular.

“We need to talk to Bonnie.” Elena said. “She’ll probably be at school tomorrow and we’ll piece it all together.”

Jonas told himself that in the end, Elijah’s murder of his only son, Luka, was a necessary evil. That in the long run...

He couldn’t even continue his thoughts. Luka hadn’t wanted to go through with kidnapping Bonnie Bennett. Luka hadn’t wanted to do a lot of things that Jonas made him do.

But he hid his turmoil as he met with Elijah.

“We have wasted a lot of time here with the doppelganger.” Jonas nodded. Elijah nodded. They had wasted CENTURIES, all because the way to breaking the curse was interpreted incorrectly. A combination of blood from a werewolf, a vampire and the doppelganger of the Petrova bloodline, was NOT needed to break the curse.

The blood of a descendant of the original Aztec Shaman, was what was needed instead of the doppelganger. And Elijah had just stumbled upon information that lead him to believe, that that descendant was right here in Mystic Falls. And she went by the name Bonnie Bennett...

Comment

Chapter 3

When Bonnie awoke the next day, she felt oddly out of it. What had happened?

She sat up, not recognizing her surroundings. Where was she? Who’s room was this?

Bonnie looked over groggily at a piece of paper, standing up next to a clock radio. She picked it up and began reading the short note:

Bonnie,

Your father and I decided it would be best if you moved in already. The doctor found no signs of Rohypnol, but there were traces of another sedative. We phoned the school and told them you would not be in. Sheriff Forbes will be by later to speak to you about Luka Martin.

XOXO Carol and Daddy

Bonnie now sat up. She couldn’t make head or tails of this note. The last thing she remembered was that she was sitting in the Mystic Grill with Luka and then...

Nothing.

She had the feeling that she’d actually get answers if she went to school. Bonnie stood up and began to look around. Many things from her room at home were suddenly here. Why? The wedding was still a month away, wasn’t it? The note had said that it was thought ‘best’. But again, why?

Sure enough, she found all of her clothes hanging up either in a very spacious walk in closet, or in drawers. She picked out an outfit and headed towards a door that turned out to be locked. She then tried another door and found a bathroom. Frowning, Bonnie’s eyes lingered on the other door. What was that for?

Once showered, dressed and looking relatively presentable, Bonnie hurried down the stairs and was almost scared shytless by a maid!

“Ms. Bennett, Mrs. Lockwood and your father said you wouldn’t be going to school today.”

Before Bonnie could answer, the doorbell rang. The maid sighed, turned away from Bonnie and walked over to answer it.

It was Stefan. Bonnie hurried to the door and smiled at the maid.

“He’s here to see me. Thank you...uh...”

“Lisette.” the maid said, nodding. Bonnie smiled again.

“Thank you, Lisette.”

Lisette walked off and Bonnie rolled her eyes as Stefan stepped in and closed the door behind him.

“That bad, hey?” he asked. Bonnie pulled on Stefan’s arm and tugged him into a nearby sitting room.

“I don’t know what the HELL is going on? Why am I here?”

“After what happened, I guess your father thought it would be safer if you were here.”

“Okay, what happened?”

Stefan peered at her.

“You don’t remember? Caroline said she saw you last night.”

Bonnie thought about it.

“I thought she was a dream! I thought it was a dream because I was here. My father and Carol left me some note about a date rape drug. What’s going on?”

Stefan sat Bonnie down.

“How well did you know Luka Martin?”

Bonnie stared at him.

“Knew?”

“Bonnie, Matt Donovan saw him put something in your soda yesterday. He called Tyler, who came to get you. Damon followed him home and overheard him and his father talking about plans to kidnap you. Why didn’t you tell us you knew a warlock?”

“How did you know that?”

“Again, Damon.” Stefan said patiently. “Sometime after Damon listened in on them, Luka was killed by some wild animal.”

Bonnie gasped and jumped up!

“He would’ve never kidnapped me! Matt was mistaken! There has to be a mistake...Damon killed him, didn’t he?”

“No. I believe him when he said he didn’t, Bonnie. But we think Luka and his father were working with Elijah.”

Bonnie shook her head again!

“No! No, Stefan! I mean Luka helped me break the moonstone curse.”

“How?” Stefan asked curiously.

“We did a spell. Then he threw away the rock.”

HE threw it away?”

Bonnie nodded.

“Bonnie, he or his father probably still have it. Listen to me: for some reason Elijah is now focused on you instead of Elena. Do you know why?”

Bonnie shook her head.

“I don’t know. All I do know is that Sheriff Forbes is coming over here to talk to me about Luka...and I don’t know what I’m going to say.”

Suddenly, the front door slammed and keys were heard being tossed on a table. Bonnie and Stefan walked out into the front hallway to find Tyler there. He eyed Stefan with distaste and surprise.

“Salvatore? What are you doing here?”

“Bonnie didn’t come to school and I was concerned. Elena was too.”

“Then why didn’t Elena come with you?” Tyler countered. Bonnie interrupted.

“It’s okay, really. Stefan, I’ll see you.”

“Call me.” Stefan said, before leaving. He ignored Tyler when he left. Tyler watched Stefan leave, before turning to Bonnie.

“What was that?”

“What was what?”

“Why was Elena’s boyfriend here?”

Bonnie sighed.

“I’m going to school now.”

“No, you’re not. Sheriff Forbes is on her way over and after you’re supposed to go back up to bed.”

“Tyler, I’m going to bed in my own house. Why is all of my stuff here?”

Tyler smiled slyly.

“Tell me again why Salvatore was REALLY here? Do you have something going on with him? Him AND Gilbert?”

“You’re disgusting!”

“Hey, I’m just asking. My mother will probably be watching you more than your father ever did. I’m just telling you to be careful.”

“I’m going to school.”

“No, you’re not.”

“Tyler, this is none of your business.”

“You’re living in this house now. It is my business.”

Bonnie blinked.

WHY is my stuff here?”

“Your father wanted you to be here. We don’t know where Luka’s father is! For all we know he was in on the plot to kidnap you.”

“He wouldn’t have hurt me.” Bonnie said, attempting to move around him. But Tyler grabbed her arm.

“You’re NOT going anywhere, Bonnie. And just how did you know that Martin guy anyway? Were you seeing him?”

“Oh. My. God. Who are you?! My keeper something?! Get out of my way!”

The doorbell rang and Tyler could see it was Sheriff Forbes. He looked back at Bonnie.

“That’s Sheriff Forbes. I suggest you come up with better answers than that.”

Bonnie folded her arms and glowered as Tyler walked to the front door. Did she come off as that unbelievable? She just wasn’t used to being questioned about her whereabouts or her friends. Her father’s love life was beginning to seriously crimp her social life.

“You don’t have to stay, Tyler.” Sheriff Liz Forbes said as she opened up her notepad.

Tyler leaned against his father’s old desk.

“I’ll stay anyway. I was supposed to check up on Bonnie anyway.”

Liz was still looking down at her pad, when Bonnie stuck her tongue out at Tyler! She then faced Sheriff Forbes.

“What did you want to know, Sheriff?” she asked calmly.

“How did you come to know Luka Martin, Bonnie? The two of you weren’t in any classes together.”

“Oh, well, I met him on his first day of school. I don’t know, we just kind of jelled.”

“So you were dating him?” Sheriff Forbes asked.

Bonnie shook her head.

“No. But he was new and I was just being friendly.”

Sheriff Forbes nodded.

“We looked your phone over. Matt Donovan said you stepped away from the table for a second to take a phone call.”

“Oh, yes, no one was there. I heard a lot of breathing.”

Sheriff Forbes nodded again.

“We traced the call to Jonas Martin’s cellphone.”

Bonnie raised a brow.

“Luka’s father was on the line? Why?”

“We were hoping you could tell us.”

“I don’t know, Sheriff! I don’t know why Luka or his father would do something like this. I was told that an animal killed Luka?”

“That’s what we’re thinking so far...though it looks bad that his father can’t be found. That’s all I really wanted to ask, Bonnie. We found nothing unusual in the Martin background, except for the fact that Luka Martin attended six different highschools in the last two years.”

“Six?” Tyler said out loud. “Wow.”

“It could not have been easy for him. I guess maybe he snapped in some way.” Sheriff Forbes said, closing her pad. Tyler told her he would walk her out, leaving Bonnie to ponder what this all meant? Now she wished Stefan could’ve stayed.

As soon as she heard the door close, Bonnie stood up and faced Tyler, who had returned to the room. She would call Elena and make plans to see everyone later. Tyler folded her arms.

“So, you barely knew the creep?”

“He wasn’t a creep. He was just...”

“Bonnie, if Matt hadn’t called me, that douche would’ve made off with you. Him and his father. But you seem as if you feel sorry for them or something. Were you telling the truth just now?”

Bonnie rubbed her face.

“I don’t want to talk about this anymore. I’m just going to go back upstairs to bed, okay? Oh, and thank you for coming to get me yesterday. I certainly didn’t want to be kidnapped.”

Tyler nodded to her as she passed him to head back towards the stairs. He watched her walk up them, pondering all that had happened today. He got the distinct feeling that living with Bonnie Bennett now, was going to be very interesting.

Comment

Chapter 4

WARNING-Mature Theme in this chapter

“So Tyler came back home?” Caroline asked Stefan. She was sitting at lunch with Elena and Stefan and had precious seconds to ask what she wanted to. Matt was walking towards them.

“Yeah and he’s suspicious.” Stefan said. Elena sighed.

“We’re going to have to go and see her then. It’s the only way. I think once this wedding finally takes place, things around the Lockwood mansion will get back to normal.” Elena said.

Caroline glanced at Matt who was getting closer, before speaking.

“I’m going to have to tell Tyler, that Bonnie knows about his being a werewolf. Otherwise she’ll never be able to watch him without his knowing.”

Elena frowned.

“Bonnie seemed so freaked out by the prospect. Maybe you should just keep doing it.”

“Matt was suspicious of all of the time I spent with Tyler. I can’t keep hanging out on full moon nights with him. Sorry. Bonnie will be there, so I don’t see what the big deal is?”

Stefan exhaled, shaking his head.

“We all need to meet. We can’t afford to let anymore time go by without figuring out what Elijah wants with Bonnie. Besides, I want to hear more about this ‘spell’ she and Luka did on the moonstone. I’m going to call Damon,” Stefan said, standing up, “I want him to search the Martin apartment for that moonstone.”

“Don’t you think Luka’s father probably made off with it?” Caroline asked.

“He wouldn’t if a spell wasn’t done.”

“So you think Luka tricked Bonnie or something?” Elena asked. Stefan got Damon on the line and walked off, just as Matt sat down, giving Caroline a quick kiss.

“Yesterday must’ve been scary.” Elena said to Matt. Matt looked around and saw Tyler drive up in the student parking lot. He nodded.

“Yeah, it was. At first I wasn’t sure that I had seen Luka Martin do anything at all. I see Tyler is back over there. He went home to check on Bonnie earlier.” he said, biting into a sandwich.

Meanwhile, Tyler was approached by Tiki Johnson, an African American cheerleader that he had let give him a blow job once, after a football game. The last time he had spent any time with her, was at that car wash they had had a few months back. He seemed to remember someone starting a fire there or something...

“Hey, you!” Tiki said in a smokey, sexy sounding voice. “Where’ve you been?”

“I had to check up on some things. How have you been?”

“Missing you. How about we meet up after school?” she asked coyly. Tyler thought about it. A nice blow job at the house would be nice. His mother and David wouldn’t be home until late. And Bonnie was probably still feeling the effects of that drug.

“Meet me at my house.” Tyler said, winking at her, before heading towards Matt, Caroline and Elena. Elena stood up.

“How is Bonnie?”

“She actually wanted to come to school,” Tyler said in a tight voice, “uh, Bonnie asked me to ask you something--CAROLINE--in private.”

Caroline caught a suspicious look from both Matt and Elena, but ignored it. She and Tyler walked aways away.

“Tyler, Matt already thinks something is going on between us. This couldn’t wait?”

“I just found Stefan Salvatore in my house with Bonnie. You hang out with him. Why would he have been there? Is he seeing Bonnie behind Elena’s back?”

“Oh God, Tyler! No! He’s just a friend. He was concerned, I’m sure.”

Tyler said nothing and the two went back to join Elena and Matt. Stefan motioned to Elena from afar and Caroline decided to join them--for some reason. Matt eyed the trio.

“I wish to hell I knew what was going on there. Suddenly, Caroline is buddy buddy with Stefan.” Matt noted. Tyler could not help but think that Caroline was suddenly ‘buddies’ with himself as well. But that was because they shared a secret. Did Caroline share a secret with Stefan too?

“So, what did you need with Caroline?” Matt asked him. Tyler shrugged.

“Bonnie wants to see her, that’s all,” he lied, “by the way, I have a blow job lined up after school from Tiki Johnson.”

Matt grinned!

“Holy shyt!”

“Yeah, David and my mom won’t be back for hours, Bonnie will be in her room, so Tiki and I can have the house all to our selves.”

“Tiki is going to blow you in the house?”

“In my room.”

“Aw come on, Lockwood! What if Bonnie sees it?”

“She can join in! Hell, I’m not like that!” Tyler sniffed. “But all of this playing the good step-son to be, is stressing me out. Tiki will help me relax.”

Matt grinned again, shaking his head.

“Damon attacked Jonas Martin and he got away?” Elena asked. Caroline cast a glance back at Tyler and Matt.

Stefan nodded.

“Damon is on the hunt for him now. But things are more serious than that. Jonas Martin had on him, some kind of old book. It specifically spelled out the curse of the moonstone.”

“Did he have the moonstone on him?” Elena asked.

“Not that Damon could find. He said that whoever interpreted the curse, apparently read it wrong.”

Stefan had such a dire look on his face, that Elena began to feel fear.

“Wrong. Meaning? Stefan, you are freaking me out!” Elena hissed. Caroline folded her arms.

“Which part is wrong?”

“A lot of it,” Stefan said, “apparently the Petrova Doppelganger is only mentioned, because she was present when the spell was cast by the Shaman. Damon thinks that Shaman is a descendent of Bonnie’s.”

“What does this mean?” Elena asked.

“There’s more,” Stefan said, his tone low, “the blood of a vampire and werewolf isn’t needed. Whoever originally interpreted this curse, got ‘blood’ mixed up with...ahem...uh...”

“Stefan, what is it?” Caroline asked firmly.

“A vampire and a werewolf have to COPULATE with a descendant of the Shaman’s. And whichever does that first, will break the curse for THEIR side...for a short amount of time. We need to meet at the house afterschool. We need Alaric to find someone who can actually interpret this curse properly.” Stefan said.

Something woke Bonnie up. She sat up and saw that it was after four in the afternoon. She felt more refreshed than she had earlier, and hoped like hell that whatever had been used on her, was finally out of her system.

She looked around for her cellphone, then realized that Sheriff Forbes said they had looked through it. When was she getting it back? Bonnie stood up and began looking around, thinking it had been returned, when she heard a noise.

It was coming from that locked door she had discovered before. Bonnie slowly crept towards it and put her ear up to it. The noise sounded muffled. Like moaning. She put her hand on the knob and found that it was not locked. She gently eased it open and....

Bonnie put a hand over her mouth! That whore Tiki Johnson was naked! And so was Tyler! Tiki was down on her knees, her mouth so stuffed full with Tyler’s manhood, that her cheeks looked puffy like a chipmunk’s!

Tyler was standing, facing Bonnie and his eyes met hers, as he grinned suggestively at her. Bonnie slammed the door, then realized that it locked from Tyler’s side! What was this crap??? She had a room next to his, where he could just come into her room, anytime he wanted?!

Hell no!

Bonnie was so busy pondering this, that she didn’t see Jonas Martin, stumble out of her bedroom closet, bleeding profusely. By the time she did turn around and scream, he had dropped to the ground.

Meanwhile, Tyler heard Bonnie’s scream and pulled Tiki’s hair to get her mouth off of his genitalia. She looked confused

“What is it?”

“I heard a scream. Stay here.” Tyler ordered, putting on a robe and walking over to the door that connected his room with Bonnie’s. When he opened it, he found Bonnie bent over a bleeding guy!

“What the fucc, Bonnie?!” Tyler snapped.

“It’s Luka’s father! He’s hurt!” she cried.

“I’m calling the cops!” Tyler said. Tiki found a quilt to cover herself with, and was now standing in the doorway. Bonnie rolled her eyes!

“Really, Tyler,” Bonnie whispered, “you couldn’t do any better than that?”

But Bonnie’s whisper wasn’t soft enough.

“No, he can’t, bytch!” Tiki snapped. “What is this shyt? Is that guy dead?”

Tyler stood up. They needed Caroline to make Tiki forget. Then they would call the cops. Tyler grabbed Tiki with one hand, pulling her back to his room, then looked for his cellphone.

Meanwhile, Jonas Martin was trying to tell Bonnie something. She leaned down.

“Stay away from the wolf...and...vampire...don’t...copul....don’t have sex....don’t...”

Bonnie raised her head! This guy’s dying words were for her not to have sex?!

Caroline was over in a flash, and Tyler pointed to Tiki, who was getting angrier by the minute! Caroline told her to look at her, and began the process of compelling her to forget what she saw. Meanwhile, Tyler returned to Bonnie’s room. Jonas Martin had just died. Tyler looked down at Bonnie, who had an odd expression on her face.

“Are you alright?” he asked, putting his hands on her shoulders. He helped her up from her kneeling position on the floor. Bonnie nodded.

“Yeah, I think.” she said to him. But no, she really wasn’t. What did Jonas really mean just now?

Tiki dressed and left as if nothing had happened. Caroline looked at Tyler.

“Bonnie and I will take care of this.” she said. Tyler folded his arms.

“What is this, Caroline? Why aren’t we calling your mother? The freak was probably killed by the same animal that gutted his son. Then even while dying, he tried to molest Bonnie again.”

“We need to meet some people, Tyler. Just cover for Bonnie, okay? I’ll take the body.”

It suddenly occurred to Tyler in that moment, that Bonnie HAD to know about Caroline! Tyler shook his head and looked at Bonnie.

“Bonnie? You know that Caroline is a vampire, don’t you?”

Bonnie was still staring down at Jonas. Tyler reached out and jerked her chin so that she was looking at him!

“Bonnie, you know, don’t you? And that probably means you know I’m a wolf too, right?”

Bonnie nodded, shying away from his hand on her face. Tyler gave Caroline a hard look.

“What’s really going on here? Is Bonnie a vamp too? Is that what’s going on?”

“Tyler, just trust me. Bonnie and I really need to meet someone about this. We’ll take the body.”

Tyler said absolutely nothing for the longest time, then shrugged.

“Fine, Caroline. I trust you. I suggest you get Bonnie back here in two hours. Otherwise I’m not covering for her with my mom and David.”

Tyler then returned to his room, closing the adjoining door. Caroline frowned. Tyler’s room was next to Bonnie’s? Hmmm....

Bonnie looked at Caroline.

“Caroline, Jonas said something about the curse! What was he talking about?”

“Let’s go and see Stefan and Damon. They can help clear some of this up.” Caroline told her. “And let’s get him disposed of.”

Meanwhile, in his room, Tyler threw on some clothes. He had every intention of following the girls and finding out just what the hell was going on.

Comment

Chapter 5

Jeremy Gilbert, who had been forced to spend time in detention, was relieved to see Bonnie was okay when she arrived at the Salvatore mansion. Damon rolled his eyes at the boy’s excitement, and poured himself a drink. Alaric Saltzman was there, along with Elena, Stefan and now Caroline.

Alaric was carefully looking through the book Jonas had had with him, when Damon caught up with him. Caroline began telling everyone about compelling Tiki and finding the dead Jonas.

“What’s your part of the story, witch?” Damon asked, eyeing her. Jeremy had his arms around her on the couch.

“He just showed up, Damon.” Bonnie said crossly.

“Did he say anything before he died?” Stefan asked. Bonnie looked away. Damon grinned!

“He did, didn’t he? What was it?”

Bonnie pulled away from Jeremy and stood up.

“Nothing that made any sense. Caroline and I got rid of the body.” That was true. They had taken it to a deep part of a nearby forest and Bonnie had used magic, to dig a hole, then cover Jonas up, forever, in it.

“Well what was it?” Alaric now asked as well. Bonnie folded her arms.

“I don’t know! Something about a werewolf and a vampire and sex...it made no sense.”

Damon set down his drink and looked at Alaric.

“How soon can you find someone to decipher that correctly?”

“It will take a few days.”

“We don’t have a few days!” Damon responded. Stefan rolled his eyes!

“I think we may be alright. I get the feeling that Elijah still thinks this is about Elena. And since he doesn’t know where Klaus is, he is thinking he just needs for Elena to sit tight.”

“Okay, but what happens to Elena, when Elijah does find Klaus and STILL thinks Elena is the key?” Caroline asked. Damon wasn’t buying his brother’s theory. If Elijah still thought this was about Elena, then all of this crap that was happening concerning Bonnie, wouldn’t be. Damon nodded to himself, then walked over to Bonnie and pulled on her arm.

“What are you doing?” Bonnie asked in a snotty tone.

“The words are a little fuzzy, but the basic meaning is you have to have sex with a vamp or a wolf, to break the curse. Stefan is involved with someone else already and little Gilbert there isn’t up to the job..”

“Hey!” Jeremy snapped.

“So,” Damon said, “let’s just go upstairs and get this over with. I promise I’ll be gentle.”

Bonnie’s response was to give him an aneurism! Damon let go of her and began holding his head, crying out! Bonnie then stopped and moved away from him. Alaric closed the book.

“Let’s just find out what the true meaning is. For all we know this is about something altogether different. Everyone watch everyone else’s back, okay?” he said. Stefan walked him to the door, while Elena approached Caroline and Bonnie.

“Tiki Johnson was at the mansion with Tyler?” she asked Bonnie.

“Giving Tyler a blow job. I swear to God, that was one of the worst sights to wake up to.”

Caroline looked at Bonnie.

“Why is his room next to yours?”

“I plan to find out when my father and Carol come home.” Bonnie huffed. Damon listened in. This was not good. They couldn’t have the wolf sleeping with Bonnie first. Though it didn’t appear that Bonnie liked Tyler that much.

Bonnie sighed.

“If Elijah doesn’t know the true meaning of the curse, then what were Luka and Jonas up to?” she wondered out loud.

“Maybe they were trying to protect you,” Elena theorized, “maybe they’ve had some kind of falling out with Elijah. He probably killed Luka.”

Meanwhile, Tyler listened from outside a big, bay window, while crouched in some bushes. Damon Salvatore was a vampire. And probably his damned brother too. That would explain his ‘extraordinary’ skills in football. Friggin’ cheater!

And Bonnie was a witch. The idea of it made him hot, to be honest. He didn’t know what he was going to do with that particular piece of information yet. But he was just as interested in the true translation in that book Mr. Saltzman took with him, than the rest of them were. Why was Mr. Saltzman helping everyone anyway?

Everyone knew he was a werewolf as well.

Tyler rose out of the bushes and made his way back to his car. He would be waiting for his dear step-sister to be, when she returned home.

Caroline was the one that drove Bonnie home, even though Jeremy was dying to. Caroline parked in the front drive and looked over at Bonnie.

“Are you alright? I know that was a lot to process tonight.”

Bonnie leaned back in the passenger seat.

“Can you believe Damon? What a creep!”

Caroline smiled.

“I don’t know, Bonnie. I mean I think he kind of likes you.”

“Too bad, so sad.” was Bonnie’s response. “Like I’d ever let a guy touch me that tried to rip out my throat.”

“When was this?”

“Oh...yeah...you wouldn’t have known. Remember when I had that bandage on my throat a few months back? Damon had some kind of fit over something and tried to kill me. I can barely stand the sight of him.” Bonnie sniffed.

“Well, chances are his attempt to have sex with you, was a once and lifetime thing. He only stopped drooling over Elena two seconds to try and sleep with you.” Caroline said matter-of-factly. “But seriously, Bonnie, if there is any truth to this at all, then keep away from Tyler. He’s always kind of liked you too.”

“No he hasn’t!”

“Yes he has. Don’t you remember when he asked you to the Sadie Hawkins dance two years in a row?”

“Caroline, he asked me after he’d asked like two other girls first. I don’t really see it.”

“Why ‘really’?” Caroline asked.

“Well, he was looking at me while Tiki was blowing him. It kind of made me feel sort of odd.”

“Odd? I’d be freaked out. Though Tyler is cute.”

Bonnie shrugged and got out of the car. Caroline looked up at her.

“By the way, did you notice how disappointed Jeremy looked tonight when you didn’t let him drive you here?”

“Jeremy knows there’s nothing between us.”

“No he doesn’t!”

“I have to get inside before Daddy and Carol show up. You need to come in and tell Tyler what happened. We conveniently forgot to mention, that he now knows I’m a witch and that I know that you’re vampire and he’s a wolf.” Bonnie reminded her. Caroline got out of the car and they both headed inside. They found Tyler in the den, pretending to read(neither Bonnie nor Caroline really thought he was reading ‘Wuthering Heights’, not even for school). Tyler flung the book aside and stood up.

“So? Where were you?”

“We buried Jonas Martin.” Caroline said. Tyler looked from Caroline to Bonnie, then back at Caroline again.

“Fine. I guess there isn’t much more to say then, is there?” Tyler asked. Neither girl answered and Tyler told Caroline he’d walk her to the door. Once there, Tyler spoke.

“You ARE going to tell me what’s going on.”

“There’s nothing to tell. Bonnie and I buried a body. Thank us. Your mother and Bonnie’s father certainly didn’t want to come home and find him bleeding all over the place.”

“Yeah, I scrubbed the few stains off of Bonnie’s floor. I’m not that good at it, so let’s pray no one notices.” Tyler said wryly. Caroline sighed.

“I WILL tell you, soon, Tyler. But for now, just watch out for Bonnie, okay? The trouble isn’t over.”

Tyler nodded and opened the door. Once he closed it, he refrained from smiling. He walked back into the den and closed the door. Tyler then walked over to the fireplace. Bonnie was sitting down on the couch.

“So,” he drawled, “what else can you do, other than give a vamp a terrible headache?”

Bonnie frowned and stood up.

“What are you talking about?”

“I was hiding outside the Salvatore house. I heard everything, guessed some things.”

“And you told Caroline this?” Bonnie asked.

Tyler shook his head. Bonnie turned to leave the room, so that she could catch Caroline before she left, but Tyler blocked the door! Bonnie sighed with impatience.

“Look, you can’t say anything to anyone about what you know! Caroline shouldn’t have even told you that she was a vampire! Damon is half crazy.”

“Hmmm. Yes, I could see that. I could kill him the next full moon.” Tyler murmured, reaching for her face to kiss her. But Bonnie backed back.

“This isn’t a joke, Tyler! I mean it! You can’t say anything! Not to mention our parents would never understand.”

“Oh, believe you me, I know that. My mother would freak if she knew about me. Your father would probably send you to boarding school.”

“Good.” Bonnie said, turning to move towards the fireplace. She faced him again.

“You understand then?” she asked. Suddenly, the sound of the front door opening was clearly audible. So was David Bennett’s deep laugh.

Tyler nodded from his spot at the den door.

“So you won’t say anything?” Bonnie asked him again.

Tyler walked over to her and cupped her face within his hands. He then whispered in her ear.

“Take off your clothes.”

Bonnie couldn’t have heard him right!

“Tyler, what are you doing?”

Tyler answered by kissing her softly, then deepening the kiss as he wrapped her tightly within his arms. Bonnie found herself kissing him back, but mindful of the curse...

Tyler had to have overheard that part too! Bonnie shoved him away!

“Forget it!”

“Bonnie, do you want me to turn into an animal right here in the house?”

Hot tears for fright began to form in her eyes!

“Caroline said...uh...she said...that you change...”

“In the old slave quarters? That’s if I choose to. I was thinking of changing in my room tomorrow night. There’s a full moon then. You don’t want me to change and kill anyone, do you?” Tyler asked, pulling her back to him for a kiss.

“Tyler,” Bonnie said a moment later between kisses, “Daddy and your mom...they’re out there...”

The doorknob jiggling and a loud knock on the door, broke everything off! Bonnie pulled out of Tyler’s arms and ran to the door! She unlocked it and opened it to a suspicious looking Carol Lockwood.

“Bonnie? Tyler? What’s going on?”

Tyler, who had picked up ‘Wuthering Heights’ from the floor, waved it at his mother.

“Bonnie is helping me get through this crap.”

“Tyler, now don’t call the classics ‘crap’. Why was the door locked?”

“Caroline Forbes just left. She must have jiggled something. We didn’t know it was locked.” Bonnie said, smiling. Carol smiled back.

“Oh. Well we’ll have to get that looked at. Are you feeling better, dear? Did you see the note?”

“I did and I spoke to Sheriff Forbes.” Bonnie answered.

“Well, the both of you get ready for dinner.” Carol said, turning to leave. Bonnie left with her, but turned back towards Tyler to give him a dirty look. His response was to blow her a kiss. He was actually looking forward to the wedding now.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎