What happened to Chloe's father ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Chloe's father ?

Hi All,

probably I overlooked it but what happened to Chloe's father? Was he killed? Died? Moved far, far, away? I don't recall it ever mentioned or a funeral or something like that. But he didn't appear at her wedding with Jimmy. Or was mentioned in relation to her mother in "Progeny". I have not seen season 10, did he ever appear or was mentioned there?

The last time he was seen was in Lex's memory flashback in 4x02 Gone. The last time he was indirectly mentioned was (IIRC) in 4x13 Recruit when Lois said she couldn't move in with them because they live in a "tiny one-bedroom apartment".

Comment

Gabe lived a full and healthy life in Offscreenville.

Comment

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Witness Protection Program. Since Chloe was 18 she had the option to go or not and opted to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by malft
            Witness Protection Program. Since Chloe was 18 she had the option to go or not and opted to stay.
            Thank you

Just wondered where her father went. Did Lionel finally take him off his black list and he got a new job? Would at least explain why Chloe and Lionel were on talking terms later. But not why he was never mentioned again. Lois mentions her "general" all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Freawaru
              Just wondered where her father went. Did Lionel finally take him off his black list and he got a new job? Would at least explain why Chloe and Lionel were on talking terms later. But not why he was never mentioned again. Lois mentions her "general" all the time.
              I think it was more a case of out of site, out of mind come around Season 4 and later seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                I think it was more a case of out of site, out of mind come around Season 4 and later seasons.
                Yes, that is possible. Just like with Jason... though Jason was at least mentioned in season seven by his father.

Comment

Yes, that is possible. Just like with Jason... though Jason was at least mentioned in season seven by his father.
                  A better example might be Lana's biological father Henry Small, no mention was made of him after his last episode in Season 2. Maybe Gabe was hanging out with him. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                    A better example might be Lana's biological father Henry Small, no mention was made of him after his last episode in Season 2. Maybe Gabe was hanging out with him. lol
                    Yes. As scully put it, they probably had a good time in Offscreenville.

Comment

Jason was confirmed dead in the season 5 opening episode Arrival:

Lana was reading that newspaper in the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                        Jason was confirmed dead in the season 5 opening episode Arrival:

Lana was reading that newspaper in the hospital.
                        Thank you for the picture. Yes, I recall that. But Smallville being Smallville I have just become quite suspicious regarding "confirmed deaths". Lex might have considered Jason dead from his fall into the river and the bullet by Lionel. He might never have known that Jason returned to the Kents. Or maybe he had found Jason's corpse in the Kent's house while the Kents were in the hospital. Neither Martha nor Jonathan seemed to ever have told Clark about Jason (and he didn't even seem to know that Jason was the son of Edward Teaque when they met in season seven).

Maybe it is because I rather liked Jason, but I would also like to see the kids of the other two Veritas members still around... yes, I recall Patricia being killed, another unexplained event because it hadly made sense for Lex to kill her.

Anyway, thank you all again.

Comment

Jason can easily be declared as a meteor shower victim, Lex doesn't need to have anything to dow ith it.

And since Genevieve was stabbed by a sharp rock, it would be easy to dump her body somewhere face up and place a piece of meteor into the wound.

Even in RL I doubt any coroner would look deeper into it especially because they would have their hands full with meteor victims.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                            Jason can easily be declared as a meteor shower victim, Lex doesn't need to have anything to dow ith it.

And since Genevieve was stabbed by a sharp rock, it would be easy to dump her body somewhere face up and place a piece of meteor into the wound.

Even in RL I doubt any coroner would look deeper into it especially because they would have their hands full with meteor victims.
                            Ah, now you are thinking like a Luthor!

I agree. Likely, a coroner wouldn't. But what about their husband and father? Edward Teaque! Lawyer, billionare, Veritas member, fanatic, likely knew that his wife and son killed another Veritas member (Bridgette Crosby) not so long ago and had been torturing the Luthors recently.

Comment

Dunno about all this. Given Genevieve's status as a socialite, I would suspect the coroner would make an effort to find out what happened...unless he got a phone call from a Luthor.

Doesn't matter which one.....

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

As for Gabe Sullivan, his disappearnace from the series with nary a line always frosted me.
                              Last edited by RightWingConspirator; 05-28-2012, 08:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎