Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last movie you saw in the movie theater?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by lana 9
      lincoln
      I can't WAIT to see it. Is it as good as people say it is?

Comment

Taken 2

Comment

I just saw Lincoln tonight. I highly recommend seeing it. It was excellent.

Comment

The Hobbit.

Anybody see it in 3D and/or 48 frames per second? How was it?

Comment

This is 40 watched first day first show with my friends.

Comment

I saw Skyfall the other day. It wasn't bad. My boyfriend on the other hand loved it.

Comment

We saw the Life of Pi a few days ago. I thought it was pretty interesting. My boyfriend on the other hand thought it was about 30 minutes too long. The movie itself was just over 2 hours.

Comment

Dark Knight Rises

Comment

The Hobbit!

Comment

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
                        Dark Knight Rises
                        Originally posted by ArtgirlTexas
                        The Hobbit!
                        How were they?

Comment

I was satisfied with The Hobbit. You get a lot more backstory for Radagast the Brown that wasn't in the book, and the tone is much lighter overall. A lot more comic moments. And as sick as I got of reading Riddles in the Dark as a student, having read it too many times to count, I really enjoyed seeing the movie version. Really good, I thought. Andy Serkis is great, as usual, as Gollum. I think they ended the first film in a good place, too.

Comment

I watched the Hobbit. Although I enjoyed it, the ending made me think that if I was there I would just turn back now and go home to the Shire. As kevin smith would say, it's just a movie about walking. I saw the lonely mountain way off in the distance and I was like "oh boy". Also when Radagast showed up I was going "where did this guy come from I don't remember him at all". Of course most of his story was taken from the unfinished tales. I still wonder why they didn't use radagast in the Fellowship of the Ring. He unwillingly helped Saruman trap Gandalf at the orthanc tower. He also unwillingly saved Gandalf when he sent the eagle that rescued him.

The other movie I watched was Texas Chainsaw 3D. I enjoyed iteven with all it's faults. Especially the time line which does not make one lick of sense. The original is set in 1974. The young woman, Heather, who gets the inheritance is about 20 and she was practically a newborn in 1974 when she was taken. So that would mean 20 years should have gone by placing this movie in the early 90's. Yet how do you explain the Iphone? Not only that but there are graves with 2012 on them. If this was so, then Heather should be around 38 if the movie is set now. Time line is screwed up.

Comment

Mama

Comment

After tonight, the last movie I would have seen is the new DieHard movie. My boyfriend wants to see it and as he put it - it's his choice this time. *rolls eyes*

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎