Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last movie you saw in the movie theater?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last movie you saw in the movie theater?

I went through all the pages in KryptonSite Culture and as far as I could tell there wasn't a thread for this topic, so I decided to start one. Whether it was yesterday or last month or even a year ago or more, I would love to hear about it. I'll start it off.

Titanic in 3D
    Last edited by gem65; 12-04-2012, 12:03 PM.

I love the movies and go as often as I can. The last movie I went to watch was:

Hunger Games

Comment

Last time I went to the movie theaters was in 2006, and I saw Cars.

Im not big on movies, but the last movie I saw was Titanic on VHS None of that 3D nonscense. And I watched that yesterday for the first time since I was 11.

Comment

I went to see Woman in Black about a couple of months ago, but I very rarely go unless theres a specific film I want to see

Comment

Death at a Funeral - I rarely go...there are very few movies nowadays that are good enough to go see, especially for the price. I'll wait for most to come out on dvd.

Comment

The last one I saw was: Safe House with Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds

I rarely go to the movies but I love to just sit home relaxed with a good movie and some sweets :P

Comment

Sherlock Holmes:Game of Shadows

...something tells me I am going to be going to the movies a lot this summer though....Avengers and the Amazing Spider-man are a must see for me. I will probably end up seeing The Dark Knight Rises and Total Recall depending on reviews though.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                Sherlock Holmes:Game of Shadows

...something tells me I am going to be going to the movies a lot this summer though....Avengers and the Amazing Spider-man are a must see for me. I will probably end up seeing The Dark Knight Rises and Total Recall depending on reviews though.
                My boyfriend wants to see all the movies I bolded. Not sure about Total Recall ​though. He loves comic book-type movies. His main criteria for a movie is that it has a lot of action. If he has to check for the time, then he knows it's lost his interest.
                Last edited by gem65; 06-15-2012, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Knight And Day..It starred Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz and that was 2 years ago I think

Comment

Originally posted by gem65
                    My boyfriend wants to see all the movies I bolded. Not sure about Total Recall ​though. He loves comic book-type movies. His main criteria for a movie is that it has a lot of action. If he has to check for the time, then he knows it's lost his interest.

Comment

I love the movies...it's not the same watching on DVD...there's an atmosphere at the movies you don't get watching on TV.. There are so many good movies out this year! Spider-man, The Hobbit and The Avengers. These need to be watched on the big screen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by starflower69
                        I love the movies...it's not the same watching on DVD...there's an atmosphere at the movies you don't get watching on TV.. There are so many good movies out this year! Spider-man, The Hobbit and The Avengers. These need to be watched on the big screen!!!
                        Yea thats exactly the problem for me. The atmosphere at the movies is gross and irratating to me. I really cant watch anything on TV with other people in the room Especially if its the first time im watching it

Comment

Awwww.. I have this habit which I'm sure must irritate people ( I shout at the screen or talk in the cinema)....I do tend to get carried away! Not good for other movie goers so I apologise to all movie goers in here

Comment

Yea I need complete silence when watching a film

Comment

Sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡