No announcement yet.

Young!Snow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young!Snow

Can we talk about how perfect she was? It was like they went back in time and got a young Ginnifer Goodwin.

A+ Casting.

I agree. She really captured the spirit of what I think an innocent young Snow White would be. I hope we get to see more of her.

Comment

Agreed. Great casting.

Comment

The kid was great!!!!

Comment

I was a little creeped out by how perfect Bailee Madison was. What an amazing young actress. It was almost as if she studied Ginnifer Goodwin's mannerisms and had them down perfectly.

Or, like you said, a time machine. Wow.

Comment

Everyone has their doppelganger.

Comment

I agree she did a great job. Ive seen her in other stuff over the past few years. Mostly kids stuff on disney and nick.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                I was a little creeped out by how perfect Bailee Madison was. What an amazing young actress. It was almost as if she studied Ginnifer Goodwin's mannerisms and had them down perfectly.

Or, like you said, a time machine. Wow.
                she was wonderful. I am reminded of the stargate episode Fragile Balance where Michael Welch plays a young version of Jack (played by Richard Dean Anderson) and has his mannerisms, etc, down perfect! always nice to see young actors testing their acting skills. I predict we shall see a lot more of Bailee in the future.

Comment

Bailee nailed it. What an amazing little actress.

I instantly remembered her as the kid with the fake British accent in the movie "Just Go With It". I remembered her because I thought she was the funniest one in the movie. In fact, she is the only thing I remember about that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                    Can we talk about how perfect she was? It was like they went back in time and got a young Ginnifer Goodwin.

A+ Casting.
                    Agreed, it was almost surreal! She had the same facial expressions and all... Amazing casting!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎