No announcement yet.

Return to Wonderland

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return to Wonderland

Now that Jefferson is back in the hat i wonder if we will see Wonderland in real time at all connected to storybrooke. Wonder if we will see him after he fell into the hat. Since Emma made the magic does the same amount in comes out rule still apply? Could Jefferson bring the queen of hearts into the real world to go to war with Regina? Perhaps at some point Emma winds up falling into the hat and she winds up in Wonderland and needs a way out. Think it would be fun to see Emma stuck in Wonderland since she doesnt believe in magic and all that (even tho she seems to be leaning towards beliving) and needs to deal with all the craziness there.

IDK I think Jefferson has a choice of were he wants to go. The hat does not throw people into Wonderland it takes to the room full of doors to other worlds, and if he were really to go there, he would need a second person to come with him. Becuase two people may enter Wonderland and two may leave.
    Last edited by Degobunny; 03-26-2012, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      Could Jefferson bring the queen of hearts into the real world to go to war with Regina?
      It seems possible. Maybe one of the doors is to our world?

Originally posted by Degobunny
      I think Jefferson has a choice of were he wants to go. The hat does throw people into Wonderland it takes to the room full of doors to other worlds
      Right. If Jefferson DID end up falling out of the window and into the hat (and if Emma fixed it), he would go into the room with all of the doors and he could choose. Unless he had a reason to go back to Wonderland, I don't think he would choose to go there.

and if he were really to go there, he would need a second person to come with him. Becuase two people may enter Wonderland and two may leave.
      Technically, I think the rule is however many go in, can go out. It doesn't necessarily have to be two people. That's just the case with the Evil Queen and Jefferson. I assumed that Jefferson could take as many people with him or could go by himself, as long as the same number went back through when they left.
      Last edited by savingpeoplething; 03-26-2012, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Good point about the other doors. Wonder where those other doors lead. Maybe a nightmare before christmas sort of thing.

He doesnt need another person. it was the amount of people who go in together have to come out togther.

Perhaps the hat will play a role in bringing some magic back.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
        It seems possible. Maybe one of the doors is to our world?
        I assume whatever hat you go into is the hat you come out of so im not sure what the other doors mean. maybe theres an exit door that takes you back to the hat you jumped in. Kind of confusing. lol. Hopefully in season 2 they can go more indepth with the Wonderland world. theres so much that can be done with that.
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-26-2012, 11:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm sure there will be a return to Wonderland!!!! The Queen of Hearts kept her face covered, and only whispered "Off with his head" instead of shouting it out. I think we will have a story about the Queen of Hearts on down the road............we may have alread seen her in Storybrooke!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
            I'm sure there will be a return to Wonderland!!!! The Queen of Hearts kept her face covered, and only whispered "Off with his head" instead of shouting it out. I think we will have a story about the Queen of Hearts on down the road............we may have alread seen her in Storybrooke!!!
            Of course we will...Regina still needs to get her vault of hearts.

Comment

Of course we will...Regina still needs to get her vault of hearts.
              hmmmmmmmmmm I didn't make that connection! good job!

Comment

I think a return to Wonderland could only mean Alice's backstory. That story could be how the real world person came into the fairy-tale world or simply how one of the portals opened to the real world where she happened to come upon it, when through it, saw to the room with doors, and then seeing the white rabbit follows him through the Wonderland door....and you know what happens next. I think this would be a two-parter though, since it would flash back and forth from Storybooke to Fairy-tale worlds.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎