Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Hat Trick"?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 from me.
    It was a good episode, and I really liked the last half.
    But the first half seemed to drag a bit.
    Still, over all, an enjoyable episode.

Comment

I gave it a 10! Loved the Mad Hatter character and his backstory as well! Regina is and always will be the evil Queen! My question is where was Roger Daltrey? I thought he was featured in this episode as well?

Comment

Originally posted by dotsie23
        I gave it a 10! Loved the Mad Hatter character and his backstory as well! Regina is and always will be the evil Queen! My question is where was Roger Daltrey? I thought he was featured in this episode as well?
        his cameo was like six seconds, he greeted Jefferson and Regina when they came through the mirror to Wonderland.
        Last edited by Degobunny; 03-26-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Loved the episode! Sebastian Stan was awesom as Jefferson/Mad Hater. I hope we see more of him.
          This was a great episode for Emma's character not to mention Jennifer Morrison really upped her acting in this. It also progress the story nicely..Emma is starting to believe and MM is starting to become kickass Snow again!!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Rac80
          who is the queen of hearts? [SPOILER] i say it's regina's mom[/SPOILER].
          I think you're right. Why else would they cover her face?
          Last edited by Clois/is/hot; 03-26-2012, 05:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Clois/is/hot
            I think you're right. Why else would they cover her face?
            So they cast who ever they want as the red queen when they eventually get back to her story?

Comment

Was this the first time people called her Regina in Fairy Tale Land? It was the first time I noticed, at least...

I LOVE the notion that Emma is starting to think there might be more to it... this was a great character/awakening piece.

Where did Jefferson go? Did he disappear into his hat?

The effects in Wonderland... I get that they were going for a different look, but some of it looked REALLY bad.

I like that the worlds seem to be colliding, yet, I feel like there's so much story left for this show to tell. So, I definitely liked this one. I gave it a 9 - loses a point for the dodgy Wonderland effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                So they cast who ever they want as the red queen when they eventually get back to her story?
                Could be just that. I was thinking since QH had the same vault as EQ ...maybe that is a clue [SPOILER] and Barbara Hershey as Cora/EQ Mom is recuring role. Plus they like to combine characters roles....[/SPOILER]maybe Rac 80 theroy is on to something.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                Was this the first time people called her Regina in Fairy Tale Land? It was the first time I noticed, at least....
                No. In the Genie/Magic Mirror episode...the King introduce Genie to her as his wife Regina.
                Last edited by Clois/is/hot; 03-27-2012, 08:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                  Was this the first time people called her Regina in Fairy Tale Land?
                  Nope. We learned she had the same name in Fairy Tale Land in 1x11.

ETA: I should learn to read more thoroughly. It was already answered above.

Comment

With the way Red's story played out [SPOILER] I wonder if Alice is the new Queen of Hearts? [/SPOILER]

Comment

This was one of the best episodes, this show just keeps getting better and better. I was hoping that Emma would be able to make Jefferson his hat and work some magic on it and it looks like she did. I was wondering if she realised she could possibly have worked some magic on the hat and that's what made her start to believe and why she then wanted to read Henry's book.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80
                        I found it interesting that the mad hatter's name in both storybrooke and fairytale land is Jefferson, the same with Regina!
                        I assumed its cause they know the truth, so they preferred to go by their real names. And as for Rimple's Mr.Gold it could be that his fairy-tale story is based on knowing his real name so he decided to change it up; and do we even know what his first name is in Storybrooke?

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎