Disney References In This Episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney References In This Episode

What ones did you spot?

The White Rabbit......................I tried to listebn to see if Jefferson Airplane was playing in the background.

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

The looking glass and Wonderland.
    Last edited by jpfort1957; 03-25-2012, 06:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
      The White Rabbit......................I tried to listebn to see if Jefferson Airplane was playing in the background.

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

The looking glass and Wonderland.
      The hooka smoking caterpillar..... ans yes i too was listening for jefferson airplane. Though they didn't play song i heard it in my head especially when Regina took the bit of mushroom.

Comment

They referenced Snow White with the queen dressed as a hag.
        Last edited by Degobunny; 03-26-2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Mary margaret hitting Jefferson over the head with a croquet mallet! It made me LOL!

Comment

Somehow watching tonight I spotted what I think might be another Easter egg... Emma's car.

If it was white, and had a stripe and a "53" on it... it would look just like the star of a certain Disney franchise... Herbie the Love Bug.

Am I crazy?

Comment

Easter eggs for everybody. Once Upon a Time doesn't limit it just to Disney. There are 2 different storybook shows that premiered last fall, and Monroe also drives a yellow Bug on Grimm.

Comment

I liked the Snow White reference, with Regina dressed as a hag.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎