No announcement yet.

Is anyone still watching this show?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone still watching this show?

Seems the posts in this section of the forums are dwindling. i'm still keeping up on the episodes but i'll admit the show needs to figure something out quick to hold my attention. it's still thrilling. it's just the same format week after week. a new inmate appears. he goes on a killing spree. he gets caught. lather, rinse, repeat. they need to move forward a little on figuring out how/why they're coming back or on bringing back the psychiatrist. something has to progress. otherwise i can see people losing interest. but it seems thats already started to happen.

It didn't hold my attention long enough to have continued watching it. And than I kept reading it was not likely to get renewed.

Comment

Im still watching and probably the only one posting. i like the show. its interesting and i enjoy it. wouldnt say its blows me away or the greatest new show on tv but still like it. Think also since its a mid season series people might have other stuff to watch so they dont really care about getting into this show unless its on DVR or OnDemand or something.

Ya I dont think it will get renewed but guess we need to wait and see.

Comment

I never started watching since the title turned off my interest to start with. It's good someone enjoys it though.

Comment

I do...I am a week behind with the eps...I really like it...Sarah Jones & Jorge Garcia are great.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            Im still watching and probably the only one posting. i like the show. its interesting and i enjoy it. wouldnt say its blows me away or the greatest new show on tv but still like it. Think also since its a mid season series people might have other stuff to watch so they dont really care about getting into this show unless its on DVR or OnDemand or something.

Ya I dont think it will get renewed but guess we need to wait and see.
            i definitely noticed that you're pretty much alone with the posting. i would post too but i usually miss the episodes when they air live so i've been watching online. but next time i can catch it on tv i'll try and join you. (it won't be tomorrow though )

Comment

I've never even heard of this show before. ut if its made by J.J Abrams, then it must be interesting. I'm more focused on the new Star Trek sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by ryro-fanfiction-x3
                I've never even heard of this show before. ut if its made by J.J Abrams, then it must be interesting. I'm more focused on the new Star Trek sequel.
                he did an amazing job with the star trek movie. what's the latest on the sequel? any idea when that'll be out?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎