0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Cursed
    0%

Great i was waiting for more Leviathans.

Another great Leviathan episode.

WTF with the cancer? more conspiracy i love it!

and is Frank dead?

Comment

Another great episode. Nice to have the show back!

10/10

Comment

Such a fantastic episode. Supernatural really surprises me when they give you an idea of what could only be a mediocre episode and the writers just blows your mind.

Leviathans curing cancer? VERY intriguing, imo.

Comment

Makes some sense that such old creatures would want to do something like that But really fishy

Comment

~10/10 LOVED IT!!

~ i laugh every time they talk about bibbing and i have no idea why. its just funny.

~cant wait for cass' return. altho i thought it was this week.

~leveiantans seem to be lying i cant see them being do gooders

~ finally.. CCR ROCKS!!!

Comment

I think the cure for cancer will be similar to the Croatoan virus storyline.

Comment

Who voted 5? Haha.

And, I've ben thinking about the "cure for cancer" idea. I think it could be similar to the Croatoan virus, but I have a feeling that, while they say they're helping us with giving us a cure, I think curing that disease will work out for the Leviathans so they can have healthy "cattle" to feed on.

Comment

I'm sure the whole cure thing is a red herring but that was such a lame idea in my opinion. Never in my years of watchin SPN would I imagine they'd go from ghosts and angels and demons and Apocalypse to monsters wanting to cure cancer. The revelation at the end really ruined the Leviathan plot for me but because I know that cancer really can't be what they're up to I'm still gonna give it a chance. But the episode itself was great. SPN is really back.this season. I wish we had this episode quality last season, not sayin it was bad but I can easily say this season is acheiving what S6 wanted to do.

Comment

I'm seeing way too many similarities between the Leviathan/cancer/building a secret headquarters plot and The Visitors from "V".... I'm looking forward to Meg/Cas/Lucifer next week....

Comment

OMG fricken awesome!!! I loved everything in this episode.. except possible dead Frank

Comment

This episode was like two different ones, almost. First half was the hunt and the cursed slippers and objects, second half was the Leviathans.

Loved the catty ballerinas to start with. And I think that might be the first time we've had classical music on SPN?

Sam telling Dean about Lucifer not shutting up (so that must mean he told him about letting him back in?) and Dean admitting he'd seen Black Swan (for the "hot tutu on tut action", of course. ).

The young daughter wanting the shoes and the kid kicking Dean (twice!) in the face was fun stuff.

And when they ended up in the backseat and that line "Do they look like they're your size?" and Dean's panicked face? Great stuff.

A child of a hunter? Makes me curious to know more about the Mom.

The cursed tea pot. Gross! And Sam calling it in and giving the name "Bruce Hornsby".

And I freely admit, I was loving those long coats! I saw some spoilery images and loved them then, loved them even more during the episode. Especially Sam's long black coat. Between that and his awesome hair this episode he looked really hot!

The homicidal kid and the grammaphone (loved the juxtuposition of the grammophone vs. the kid on the iPad, nice) and Dean and the antique 'gentleman's magazine'.

"Can a dog play poker? The answer is yes."

Okay, Sam driving and semis are never a good mix! Him falling asleep at the wheel and the semi bearing down on him was heart pounding! But he sure looked awake after!

"My silence is your cue."

Sam telling Dean that Lucifer was singing Stairway to Heaven (how much would we have liked to see Mark Pelligrino do that scene? *raises hand*) and Dean telling him to get some sleep.

The Leviathan helping Sam defeat them (he really did hate his boss) and then telling them the plan (Leviathans want to cure cancer? My first thought was "so humans will taste better?" If they cure all our diseases not only will we taste better for them but we'll live longer and reproduce, thus insuring lots of food for the Leviathans. Reminds me of The Matrix, a bit. Keep the humans happy to use them?).

The return of CCR and Bad Moon Rising! Ah, loving that. And Frank missing (I actually thought they were going to find him dead. CCR in the SPN universe is always a sign of bad trouble!).

I do wish we'd spent a little more time on the cursed objects (where did Mama Hunter get them?, etc.) and that part of the storyline but it was nice to get back to the main baddies of the season as well.

A solid episode.

Comment

Wait, did I miss something? Who's the child of a hunter?

Comment

It was never explicitly stated but I assumed that since the Mom (Scott's, the guy ran the store?) knew about curse boxes and told her son stories that he didn't believe (he said something like "all those crazy stories are true?") that she must have been a hunter (or married to one, I guess?). Which would make Scott a Hunter's kid.

That's the way I saw it, anyway?
                            Last edited by Welling_is_pretty; 03-23-2012, 10:04 AM. Reason: added a thought

Comment

----- Added 50 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                              Wait, did I miss something? Who's the child of a hunter?
                              the guy who's mom died

----- Added 22 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by luisl
                              Great i was waiting for more Leviathans.

Another great Leviathan episode.

WTF with the cancer? more conspiracy i love it!

and is Frank dead?
                              yes, i believe so.
                              Last edited by sv&spn-girl; 03-25-2012, 01:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎