Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Out With The Old" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Out With The Old" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

New Supernatural tonight!

Here are images:

Count down and then talk about this episode LIVE as it airs, here!

alsmot forgot it was on.

2 hours 6 minutes

Comment

54 minutes

Comment

4 minutes

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

its on

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

she spun herself to death?

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

they also have the ability not to absorb blood lol
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-16-2012, 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Ok so this thread isn't as active as it should be or what?

Anyway at the end of the episode when they started to play "Bad Moon Rising" by CCR, I knew something bad was going to happen. The last time that song played was when Sam, Dean and John were in the car and they got hit by that truck being driven by the demon possessed driver. So when I heard that song start playing when they were driving off I was thinking to myself "Oh no, not that song. Please don't let them get hit again". But nope it turned out to be something bad. Next time Sam and Dean hear that song they should get far away.

Comment

Pretty weird that those threads doesn't have many posts anymore.. the only show that's kind of good this days!

Comment

ya not many posters. think the move to fridays and the episode not being what they used to be really turned people off i miss the good ole days.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                ya not many posters. think the move to fridays and the episode not being what they used to be really turned people off i miss the good ole days.
                this season is being great and so was last night episode...

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  I kind of turned down the show for a few episodes during season 7, because I didn't exaclty like what happened to Cas and all.. But then I realized that I couldn't stay away. Now I'm watching and I can't believe that I ever stopped watching, it's still a great show and entertaining and kind of the only show that's good out there nowadays!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎