#1.17 "What We Have Is Worth The Pain"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.17 "What We Have Is Worth The Pain"

Talk about the 3/13 episode of Ringer here! Here are images:

The CW has released images from an upcoming Ringer episode titled "What We Have Is Worth The Pain."
    10 - What We Saw Was Worth The Viewing
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Ringer still suxxxx
    0%

I thought tonight's episode was interesting, all that being said it looks more and more like this will be the final season(poor ratings), hopefully they can give the show a good ending in the next 4-5 episodes.

Comment

I feel bad for Andrew. He risked his life for someone who has been lying to him.

Comment

I haven't seen this episode yet. Why am I thinking I'm not gonna like what happened with Andrew?

Comment

It was a really great episode, the best of the series so far and the ending had me wanting more. Yes, Andrew was trying to protect Siohban who is actually Bridget but, she's become a better Siohban for everyone including Juliet; I'm liking where they're heading with her and Juliet, it's sweet.

It seems like they're planning an ending for this series. Which by the developments of this episode could be true. Everything seems to be coming out and they're aware this series won't be renewed so they might as well wrap it up. And to be honest even if it had succeeded it would have been hard to stretch this concept to more than a few more seasons.
          Last edited by darkphoenix21; 03-14-2012, 11:28 PM.

Comment

I love how they keep making you think you know someone and then you don't.

Comment

^ Pretty much.

10. I am hoping Andrew can redeem himself...saving Bridget seems like a first step...Shiv is awful.

Comment

So I wasn't that into this episodes (well, until the end, wasn't that a shock! But more on that in a bit.).

I did like the Andrew and Siobhan confrontation that started us out. And that we finally learned what was in the box.

Anyone else feel old when Juliet (apparently that's how you spell it because that's how it was written on her computer screen?) called "Say Anything" an old movie? *raises hand*

Juliet meeting that guy (and as soon as I saw his hands I knew he was probably the one who beat up Tessa. That just came across as fairly predictable to me) and she just gives him her name and text number? Seemed a little foolish.

Solomon is turning into a real friend to Bridget. And him telling her he figured it out was pretty cool.

Siobhan finally tells Henry, if not all, then a lot of it.

Siobhan with Andrew, turning him against Bridget. Then the Bridget/Andrew meeting, the gunshots and Andrew being shot (sure puts a crimp in Siobhan's plan to have Andrew kill Bridget, doesn't it?) was a very nice, shocking ending.

I really do not think Andrew killed Tyler. And Olivia seems to be working for someone else (Tim Arbogast?).

So yeah, kind of slow to me and it felt like we were sort of circling a little (Bridget still in the dark, nothing resolved with Macchado, etc.) but then it got yanked forward at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                  It was a really great episode, the best of the series so far and the ending had me wanting more. Yes, Andrew was trying to protect Siohban who is actually Bridget but, she's become a better Siohban for everyone including Juliet; I'm liking where they're heading with her and Juliet, it's sweet.
                  Me, too.

----- Added 48 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by j-peezy
                  I love how they keep making you think you know someone and then you don't.
                  Ditto. I'm wondering what happened to Malcolm, though. The last person we think we saw with him is Andrew. But I can't believe Andrew would resort to thuggery.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
                  ^ Pretty much.

10. I am hoping Andrew can redeem himself...saving Bridget seems like a first step...Shiv is awful.
                  I really like Andrew. I like Andrew and Bridget!Siobhan together. Bridget is severely damaged. Her reason for hating Bridget and wanting her dead is whacked. Did she have this kind of animosity toward her ex-husband?
                  Last edited by Raistlin; 03-17-2012, 05:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎